Russell Wilson at his minimum salary of $1.21M?

Will you want Wilson back for $1.21mil?

• Yes

Votes: 24 19.7%
  • No

Votes: 98 80.3%

• Total voters

toffee

Reaction score
$1.21mil came from a post on Broncos forum, if it is true, would you take him back at 1.21 mil to mentor our next franchise QB? If the Broncos outright release Wilson, they are still in the book to pay him, aren't they? Teams can just sign him at vet min and let Broncos carry the big money, can't they?

Last edited:

getnasty

Reaction score
For 1.21 yeah I'll run it back and sign Chris Jones or a stud OG with the savings.

He's humbled, he now realizes how good he had it. Lets get back to point guard Russ circa 2012 with a good run game and defense.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Russ wanted to go. I only want him back on a sign and retire deal. He should retire a Seahawk.
I can't imagine he retires a seahawk after this. If he goes to therapy and makes a formal apology to Pete and the fans I may allow him into the city again to visit. But I doubt he ever steps foot in this city again after the cowardly way he ran away

OLYhawks

Reaction score
Calling it now. Screenshot this.

Seahawks sign Russ for next season. Russ wins comeback and MVP. Seahawks win the SB. This coming from a Russ hater. Either that, or he goes to the Patriots with the same outcome.