Russell Wilson claims injured hamstring is healing quickly thanks to 'Wolverine blood'

W

Welshers

Broncos QB Russell Wilson compared himself to the superhero "Wolverine" because he too has a supernatural ability to heal. "I heal quick. It's wolverine blood or something," Wilson said in a Wednesday news conference when addressing the severity of a hamstring injury he suffered in a Week 6 loss to the Chargers.

that's some serious self awareness

Crizilla

Reaction score
Broncos QB Russell Wilson compared himself to the superhero "Wolverine" because he too has a supernatural ability to heal. "I heal quick. It's wolverine blood or something," Wilson said in a Wednesday news conference when addressing the severity of a hamstring injury he suffered in a Week 6 loss to the Chargers.

that's some serious self awareness
Idk wolverine blood sounds pretty badass. Denver sucks its not just russ. THe offense as a whole is garbage.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Not that I have a great deal of sympathy for the predicament that Russell finds himself in, but it's gotten to the point that an innocent comment like that is turned into some sort of narcissistic, self-aggrandizing statement of his super human powers.

Such is life when you choose to live in the fishbowl.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Not that I have a great deal of sympathy for the predicament that Russell finds himself in, but it's gotten to the point that an innocent comment like that is turned into some sort of narcissistic, self-aggrandizing statement of his super human powers.

Such is life when you choose to live in the fishbowl.

Live by the sword, die by the sword...

Social media can be great for creating a brand etc, but the opposite is also true.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
You'd think someone close to Russ would teach him how to read the room.

I'm not a Bronco fan, but if I was I'd probably like no more "Let's Rides" and "I must have Wolverine blood." STFU and get to work.

We go on a 5 game win streak? Then you can annoy us again with your corny ass hot takes.