Russell Wilson claims injured hamstring is healing quickly thanks to 'Wolverine blood'

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
You'd think someone close to Russ would teach him how to read the room.

I'm not a Bronco fan, but if I was I'd probably like no more "Let's Rides" and "I must have Wolverine blood." STFU and get to work.

We go on a 5 game win streak? Then you can annoy us again with your corny ass hot takes.

Attachments

• 88CE0765-4B6F-4D36-9C30-41C504B9AFA4.jpeg
    88CE0765-4B6F-4D36-9C30-41C504B9AFA4.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 13

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I would love to see the results of the poll for both beings healthy.
I'd like to see a similar poll of Broncos fans, but with choices of healthy Rypien or healthy Wilson

When I posted almost exactly the same thing at 3:10 AM Seattle time today that you had posted yesterday at 6:46 PM Seattle time, I swear I had somehow managed not to have seen your reply. My apologies. There is not an echo in here! 😬
My best guess is that I replied directly to SCH's post without reading the rest of the thread first, and then I didn't go back and read the rest.

BASF

Reaction score
When I posted almost exactly the same thing at 3:10 AM Seattle time today that you had posted yesterday at 6:46 PM Seattle time, I swear I had somehow managed not to have seen your reply. My apologies. There is not an echo in here! 😬
My best guess is that I replied directly to SCH's post without reading the rest of the thread first, and then I didn't go back and read the rest.
No worries. Great minds...

toffee

Reaction score
The wolverine is the largest land dwelling member of the weasel family, our Russ has weasel blood running in him?

In English-speaking areas, weasel can be an insult, noun or verb, for someone regarded as sneaky, conniving or untrustworthy. Similarly, "weasel words" is a critical term for words or phrasing that are vague, misleading or equivocal.

Russ needs more educated publicists, who told Russ to call himself a weasel? Geez.

acer1240

Reaction score
Just cringe. He's changed so much it's like he's a different person. Him always talking about his father made me think he was grounded. He went off the rails quickly.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I really don't think Team 3 gets things straight, they claim he had a shoulder injury but got a plasma injection to his Latissimus dorsi which isn't part of the shoulder but the back than claims to have a hamstring injury from the previous game but at no time did he show any evidence of an injury

Wilson needs to hire better better people to help him BS the current group are not getting it done

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Maybe Wolverine blood expedites healing, but it sure doesn't seem to do much for quarterbacking ability.
Nah, the only way that would work is, if he could get Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers to donate blood for him to inject...JK...Maybe he can use his down time to watch some game film of Geno.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
I really don't think Team 3 gets things straight, they claim he had a shoulder injury but got a plasma injection to his Latissimus dorsi which isn't part of the shoulder but the back than claims to have a hamstring injury from the previous game but at no time did he show any evidence of an injury

Wilson needs to hire better better people to help him BS the current group are not getting it done
What I have been advocating, he is not getting good help. A really good publicists will clean up his acts, or at least artificially make him an average good guy. I really don't think Russ is a bad or evil dude, a bit self centered may be, but who isn't? His public image, which he cared a lot, isn't portraiting him in the right lights.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I didnt know wolverine blood turns you into a washed up has been...he might want to get a different blood supply...imagine if you are a teammate and read crap like this that the brand is spouting...
Maybe he got a bad batch?

Latest posts