Russell Wilson Joins The Snapchat Community

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/1142471715655749634[/tweet]

“Welcome to my Snapchat, welcome to my Snapchat,” repeats Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson about four times over in a video that he posted to his Twitter account on Saturday morning. “Danger Russ, Danger Russ,” he then began to sing, promoting his newly-created Snapchat account.

If you’ve used the multimedia messaging app in the past year, you probably recognize the filter of a dancing bunny that Wilson used in his ‘selfie’ video. It’s safe to say that the Super Bowl XLVIII champ was looking to recruit some followers as the text in the video read, “Follow me!!!” And included his Snapchat handle.

Based on the high-volume of views and overall engagement on the Twitter video, my guess is that Wilson probably jumped into the social media platform with a large number of followers. I think my favorite part of his post was probably the “Yeee!” that was added in at the end of the video.

xray

Reaction score
wish I could unsee that

xray

Reaction score
How about he just puts on his hard hat and plays some real good ball...that's not asking too much is it ? GO HAWKS !

Smellyman

Reaction score
iu

mistaowen

Reaction score
He just comes across as so fake on all his social media stuff, always to promote brands. I'm sure soon it'll be linked to his stores. Good for him to make money I guess...

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
tee hee hee hee.

this will be so cute, I will make him look like an elf at Christmas time and give him a Mike Holmgren mustache for when I am feeling like I need to be man-handled. (Is that how it works?)

Also, who stole my Lil Jeezy records?!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
R Trek Captain Picard Facepalm Bronze Bust 200x200

Edit: The Picard facepalm bust was casted specially for this contents of this thread.

Seymour

Reaction score
xray":3i2y2r48 said:
How about he just puts on his hard hat and plays some real good ball...that's not asking too much is it ? GO HAWKS !

You might wanna check your calendar.......it's still June.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
xray":1mgruhep said:

Yeah I miss the old days when players would just bang hookers in Vegas and get DUI's in the off season.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, because Russell Wilson doesn't put on his hard had or play good ball. But hey, obsess over what he does off the field, even though it has NEVER impacted his focus or how he plays, EVER. Geezus :roll:

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":ywyc1z8t said:
Yeah, because Russell Wilson doesn't put on his hard had or play good ball. But hey, obsess over what he does off the field, even though it has NEVER impacted his focus or how he plays, EVER. Geezus :roll:
Lo

If Wilson self-proclaims his celebrity like this ; I guess it's his right ; but I'm guessing that many fans think it as somewhat embarrassing to them and the team. Just my humble opinion.

xray

Reaction score
Seymour":3u2rnwyy said:
xray":3u2rnwyy said:

You might wanna check your calendar.......it's still June.

Seems like we've been stuck here for 6 months already.. :0190l:

Seymour

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":29v807jm said:
xray":29v807jm said:

Yeah I miss the old days when players would just bang hookers in Vegas and get DUI's in the off season.

Don't forget pulling a gun on their wife also. :pukeface:

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seymour":1fidyag6 said:
Sgt. Largent":1fidyag6 said:
xray":1fidyag6 said:

Don't forget pulling a gun on their wife also. :pukeface:

Right, normal player behavior..............none of this new Millennial nonsense with reality shows and teddy bear Snapchat filters.

I'd love to form a panel of old greats like Ken Stabler, Jack Youngblood, Deacon Jones and others and ask them what they think of the modern player. I bet it'd be hilarious.

Seymour

Reaction score
I do have one question.
Does little Russell Rabbit have down syndrome? :|

It's fine with me he's a bit goofy. I just blame Ciara....works for me! :twisted:

Uncle Si

Reaction score
xray":108h1w2m said:
SoulfishHawk":108h1w2m said:
Lo

If Wilson self-proclaims his celebrity like this ; I guess it's his right ; but I'm guessing that many fans think it as somewhat embarrassing to them and the team. Just my humble opinion.

Embarrassing?

Most fans don't care. They check in on Sundays after adjusting their fantasy football lineups.