Russell Wilson Joins The Snapchat Community

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's more embarrassing how many people get bent out of shape over every last thing he does. NONE of it has had an impact on his play on the field, his leadership, his winning, none of it. He's strange, so what? I am too, big deal.
Get over it.
Go Hawks

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Uncle Si":jdkqgo9x said:
xray":jdkqgo9x said:
SoulfishHawk":jdkqgo9x said:
Yeah, because Russell Wilson doesn't put on his hard had or play good ball. But hey, obsess over what he does off the field, even though it has NEVER impacted his focus or how he plays, EVER. Geezus :roll:
Lo

If Wilson self-proclaims his celebrity like this ; I guess it's his right ; but I'm guessing that many fans think it as somewhat embarrassing to them and the team. Just my humble opinion.

Embarrassing?

Most fans don't care. They check in on Sundays after adjusting their fantasy football lineups.

It's a little embarrassing if you have friends that follow other teams.

But in a world of players that punch their pregnant baby mama's in the stomach, do drugs, get busted for PED's and drag their girlfriends out of elevators I'll take corny tryhard Russell Wilson any day.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Exactly, it's corny no doubt. But it's a lot better than so much of the crap we are seeing from players around the league. People act like Russ has done something to them personally or something. He's not going to change, might as well just get used to it. And you can guarantee MOST of those other fans would love have Russ as their QB. He's top 5 or 6 in the entire league. I work with a Niner fan. He's straight up honest about Russ. Says him and pretty much all his Niner friends think Russ is corny but would love to have him as their QB. For obvious reasons.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I couldn't imagine having the personal identity issues to be embarrassed about what a millionaire QB does on social media.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, shoot I can't imagine caring even a little bit. It doesn't impact him on the football field, never has. Meh

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":38r266bp said:
...But in a world of players that punch their pregnant baby mama's in the stomach, do drugs, get busted for PED's and drag their girlfriends out of elevators I'll take corny tryhard Russell Wilson any day.

PRECISELY!!!

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk said:
No doubt, shoot I can't imagine caring even a little bit. It doesn't impact him on the football field, never has. Meh[/quote

I have no problem with his play on the football field ; or him being a nerd. He is the face and leader of the Hawks ; and the highest paid player in the NFL. With that I expect a certain amount of maturity. That's all .

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Who wore it better?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DangeRussWilson/status/1142471715655749634[/tweet]

iu

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
How is it impacting your life x-ray? Why do you care at all? It has nothing to do with you and he has never been anything but focused on the field. Maturity? And freaking out about what another adult does with his time is mature? So you want him to act the that YOU want him to act? Got it...…..
But hey, fan how you want. We all see it how we see it. Go Hawks

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":16ug3jhs said:
How is it impacting your life x-ray? Why do you care at all? It has nothing to do with you and he has never been anything but focused on the field. Maturity? And freaking out about what another adult does with his time is mature? So you want him to act the that YOU want him to act? Got it...…..

1st off --thanks for analyzing my posts...send the bill to my x-wife...2nd...the only person in this site that freaks out about Wilson is the fish guy...over & over & over...hey GO HAWKS.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
xray":3kmj8bna said:
SoulfishHawk":3kmj8bna said:

1st off --thanks for analyzing my posts...send the bill to my x-wife...2nd...the only person in this site that freaks out about Wilson is the fish guy...over & over & over...hey GO HAWKS.
I can tell you he will not be the only one .. :lol:
To be on topic here since I haven't said my 2 cents yet.
I prefer that he wouldn't be a social media/reality tv clown..I don't really
give a rat's ass because I won't watch or view any of that crap but if he
looks unprepared come this season I am going to be really pissed.

The Breh

Reaction score
I prefer _______ lived their life differently :pukeface:
Yes, I judge folks who think other people should live in a way that *they* prefer.
The man's got kids. They probably thought it was cute as hell. They are the ones who matter most to him. Not the ones who scrutinize his every twitch because he wears a jersey *they* like.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The Breh":1vxrui3m said:
Yes, I judge folks who think other people should live in a way that *they* prefer.
The man's got kids. They probably thought it was cute as hell. They are the ones who matter most to him. Not the ones who scrutinize his every twitch because he wears a jersey *they* like.
You hurt? :177692:
Like I said i could care less..I'm a Hawks fan not only a RW fan.
I don't care what the players do outside of football so long as
it is legal,safe and doesn't affect their ability to do their job
come fall.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
IndyHawk":1pbavya9 said:
The Breh":1pbavya9 said:
come fall.

Soooo, maybe you should work on that "caring less" part.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3h8pw3sb said:
IndyHawk":3h8pw3sb said:
The Breh":3h8pw3sb said:
come fall.

Soooo, maybe you should work on that "caring less" part.
Yeah I needed to capitalize the I in it.. :roll:
I care about a lot of things but someones brand?No..

Latest posts