4th quarter: great!
OT: HOF!

Career splits . . .

1st QTR - 95 passer rating
2nd QTR - 107 passer rating
3rd QTR - 89 passer rating
4th QTR - 97 passer rating
OT - 115 passer rating

Oddly enough his yard per rush go DOWN each quarter throughout his career. I post these just because I think perception and reality are often at odds with one another. The truth is that Russell is very good late in games. So good, in fact, that I think we believe he sucks early in games, when in fact he does not.

Anthony!

Reaction score
McGruff":15vx4s2u said:
northseahawk":15vx4s2u said:
1st quarter: abysmal!
2nd quarter: average!
3rd quarter: good!

Career splits . . .

OT - 115 passer rating

Oddly enough his yard per rush go DOWN each quarter throughout his career. I post these just because I think perception and reality are often at odds with one another. The truth is that Russell is very good late in games. So good, in fact, that I think we believe he sucks early in games, when in fact he does not.

again thanks amazing how the facts and perception rarely match

Anthony!

Reaction score
what is most amazing is the 3 people who said abysmal still think there are not some here who hate Wilson. Of course those 3 did not post anything, so they get to stay a secret. Always easier to hate when no one knows who you are.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Anthony!":2kug16aa said:
what is most amazing is the 3 people who said abysmal still think there are not some here who hate Wilson. Of course those 3 did not post anything, so they get to stay a secret. Always easier to hate when no one knows who you are.

I would assume those three people are Whiner fans . . . or Tical. J/K

northseahawk

Reaction score
McGruff":3p0p20sc said:
northseahawk":3p0p20sc said:

Career splits . . .

OT - 115 passer rating

sometimes staying away from statistics is best. This is a prime example. Having watched every game n snap since RW has been our qb, it's pretty clear that he is terrible in the first quarter. Horrible decisions, low/high throws, missing open receivers, turnovers. if he fixes up this weakness of starting out extremely slow, this team will win ALL games with ease.

Exittium

Reaction score
northseahawk":1r1z14yq said:
McGruff":1r1z14yq said:
northseahawk":1r1z14yq said:

Career splits . . .

OT - 115 passer rating

sometimes staying away from statistics is best. This is a prime example. Having watched every game n snap since RW has been our qb, it's pretty clear that he is terrible in the first quarter. Horrible decisions, low/high throws, missing open receivers, turnovers. if he fixes up this weakness of starting out extremely slow, this team will win ALL games with ease.

If anything what this shows it that the 2nd and 4th Qtrs are when Russell "Turns it On" both also having the 2 minute warning, where russell is most the time given the chance to run the offense himself, at which point (Look at green bay NFCCG ) magic happens.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Anthony!":37jv288k said:

Good lord, you really take this thing seriously don't you.

secrets? hate?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony!

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3lsr6rs6 said:
Anthony!":3lsr6rs6 said:

I would assume those three people are Whiner fans . . . or Tical. J/K

Probably

Anthony!

Reaction score
northseahawk":1eieuulk said:
McGruff":1eieuulk said:
northseahawk":1eieuulk said:

Career splits . . .

OT - 115 passer rating

ahh forget facts go with my opinion eye test. LOL

Anthony!

Reaction score
Exittium":2az5ws4f said:
northseahawk":2az5ws4f said:
McGruff":2az5ws4f said:
northseahawk":2az5ws4f said:

Career splits . . .

OT - 115 passer rating

If anything what this shows it that the 2nd and 4th Qtrs are when Russell "Turns it On" both also having the 2 minute warning, where russell is most the time given the chance to run the offense himself, at which point (Look at green bay NFCCG ) magic happens.

agreed I and others have said many times this offense is at its best when Wilson runs it not Bevell.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3g70ojt0 said:
Anthony!":3g70ojt0 said:
McGruff":3g70ojt0 said:
Hawkpower":3g70ojt0 said:
What is it that he is doing that is so amazing?

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/4/8/8370 ... fl-history

Thanks saved me the trouble

So does he have more than one potential HOF teammate or not?

since you never asked the or not is irrelevant. Are we talking on offense or defense and give every HOF QB out there had potential HOF teammates still do not see the relevance.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Exittium":2lswurdi said:
northseahawk":2lswurdi said:
McGruff":2lswurdi said:
northseahawk":2lswurdi said:

Career splits . . .

OT - 115 passer rating

Let's be honest, much of Russell success in 2:00 minute drives come from him doing some crazy stuff that has nothing to do with the play call, whether it's from Russ or Bevell ;)

Exittium

Reaction score
Exittium":2audxl7o said:
northseahawk":2audxl7o said:
McGruff":2audxl7o said:
northseahawk":2audxl7o said:

Career splits . . .

OT - 115 passer rating

Let's be honest, much of Russell success in 2:00 minute drives come from him doing some crazy stuff that has nothing to do with the play call, whether it's from Russ or Bevell ;)[/quote]

Lets be honest, its still russell doing it, and doing the saem stuff as he was in college. its not some off the wall, random in-prov stuff. People are just used to seeing a Payton Manning/Tom brady type standing there like a statue throwing. When Wilson has broken that mold now and somehow people still want to claim that wilson's just lucky or that what he's doing isn't right this or that. When in fact its Wilson, its what he did in college and its probably why PC/JS took him, he's unique breaks the mold, and it does make it hard to game plan for.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
I voted good cause he is. HOF?!?!? Come on man that's some funny stuff . Holy Homerisum Batman !

StoneCold

Reaction score
hawkfannj":6ht4cx1k said:
I voted good cause he is. HOF?!?!? Come on man that's some funny stuff . Holy Homerisum Batman !

I voted HOF because of what he ahs and will do. HOF today? No. But by the time he finishes his career? You betcha.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Exittium":3fqgnin1 said:
Lets be honest, its still russell doing it, and doing the saem stuff as he was in college. its not some off the wall, random in-prov stuff. People are just used to seeing a Payton Manning/Tom brady type standing there like a statue throwing. When Wilson has broken that mold now and somehow people still want to claim that wilson's just lucky or that what he's doing isn't right this or that. When in fact its Wilson, its what he did in college and its probably why PC/JS took him, he's unique breaks the mold, and it does make it hard to game plan for.

Damn. I defended Bevell and didn't give all glory to Russell.

I should know better than that.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
[
[/quote]

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/4/8/8370 ... fl-history[/quote]

Thanks saved me the trouble[/quote]

So does he have more than one potential HOF teammate or not?[/quote]

since you never asked the or not is irrelevant. Are we talking on offense or defense and give every HOF QB out there had potential HOF teammates still do not see the relevance.[/quote]

You were talking about how sad it is that Russ only has one HOF teammate- Lynch, and that all other elite QB's have multiple HOF team members.

I pointed out that Russ does indeed have several HOF teammates.

Considering how nice it is for Russ to have the one of the best defenses in the history of the NFL, I was surprised you glossed over it.

But then again, you honestly believe that some .net members would trade a SuperBowl win for Russ' departure.

LOL.