Russell Wilson moving forward

Rocket

Reaction score
I believe that we've heard this for two seasons before, this makes three.
DangeRuss just gets better.

olyfan63

Reaction score
You guys should stop being so mean over sily speling erors.
I se what you did there...

And Pe, just to be clear, NO, marying Ciara Haris wil not distract Russel.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2hqqxast said:
Peyton Manning has been the biggest celebrity in sports over the past 15 years, and his career ended up just fine.

Oh, and Tom Brady.

Try to enjoy life and not worry so much.
This. Russell is the most marketable NFL player right now. Relax and enjoy greatness. It's very rare and never before seen on the Seahawks.

A

Anonymous

I have edited the OP to reflect the correct spelling of the proper name "Russell".

For the love of everything sacred, please pay attention when you type a title/post, people. It is a personal pet-peeve of mine to see proper names un-capitalized and incorrectly-spelled, and many here share the same sentiment as I.

We love and respect these players. Take the extra nanosecond it takes to honor them by spelling and capitalizing their names correctly. It goes a long way toward earning the level respect given to you by your fellow .NET members.

It is about respect, and something we go out of our way to uphold when it comes to cultivating and maintaining a level of excellence at Seahawks.NET.

The Management

bigskydoc

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":36e59cd2 said:
For the love of everything sacred, please pay attention when you type a title/post, people. It is a personal pet-peave of mine...

Pet PEEVE. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?

:twisted:
:wink:

-bsd

olyfan63

Reaction score
Hwkfn12":24icbbyr said:
...Rhonda Rousey is a prime example of what happens when you become 'Soft' from celebrity life..
I was gonna be annoyed that OP misspelled RW's name while getting Ronda Rousey's name correct. Just because she's female and gets lots of attention. Not to worry. He's an equal opportunity first nhame mhisspeller.

That said, let's think about this. Can you observe any differences between Russell Wilson and Ronda Rousey, in how they carry themselves, the type of attention they attract and/or seek, how they conduct their personal relationships, and how they honor and respect others?

Let's see... Rousey... beats up boyfriend, dates guys who take secret video of her, shows individual excellence in a solo performance sport. (acknowledging there is a TEAM behind the preparation and support)

Russell... gets divorced, and the juicy details don't seem to hit the media, shows individual excellence and team leadership while leading a TEAM and capably managing a multitude of factors in a team performance sport.

If Russell goes tabloid and we start hearing about domestic assaults involving him and Ciara, and his interviews devolve into trash talking and bashing rival QBs, then yes, we will have cause for concern. Granted, some of that in UFC is stage managed, but Rousey certainly takes to it like a duck to water.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I don't see any sort of connection between Rousey and Wilson other than as an excuse to worry about something. You can worry about anything in life effortlessly and so there's really no need to work at it.

Think of a time when somebody failed at something and then ask yourself whether you can be absolutely sure it won't happen to you. You can probably come up with bigger concerns than whether Wilson is sponsored by Bose or not.

A

Anonymous

Rousey got to swear in the movie "Entourage", and Russell didn't.

That right there means she is more relevant, hip, cool, and chill (etc. etc.) than Wilson could ever be.

:stirthepot:

olyfan63

Reaction score
WindCityHawk":3uhsi1m4 said:
Dude hasn't thrown a touchdown in months. Draft a QB.
Hell yeah, and he got knocked out in Carolina. (along with the rest of the team, knocked out of playoffs)
What has he done for us lately?

Actually, drafting a 6th round QB is probably a good idea.

RussB

Reaction score
He was sponsored by Bose last year and was the best QB in the league down the stretch.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I bought BOSE speakers a few years back, and it has enhanced my life exponensilly.... Now I hope they will start making hearing aids cuz I'm getting deft. :34853_tinfoil: :16:

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Does no one remember Tom Brady when he came into the league? Success opens opportunities and money gets you to the front of line in just about every way. Russell Wilson is an athlete who takes care of his body and who still has the mentality to get better and to improve. He is who he is. As long as drugs and alcohol dont become an issue he should stay right at the top of his game for years to come.