Russell's new flame

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":1dqti2tk said:
Siouxhawk":1dqti2tk said:
Oh man, he's really going to need a fat contract now.

Why do you think he's already upped his league in women ? They know it's coming.

I wonder if Russ hits this if it makes him black enough finally.
I think she's going to drain the black right out of him.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
uncle fester":3hfimjqi said:
...I'm guessing we're all supposed to know who she is?

*Looks at photo again*

... does it matter? :lol:

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Atta boy Russ! Ciara is smokin. Thats how a young superstar QB should be rollin. On a side note, remember when there was that rumor like 10 years ago that she was born a male? Stupidest thing ever but pretty hilarious.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I remember that rumor and how the song my goodies was talking about her male parts being in the jar...lol. I remember in high school (1999-2000) there was a rumor about Lil Wayne being shot dead, and this was before social media.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Ciara does have a new album coming out in two weeks, and Russell doesn't shy away from finding ways to bolster his public exposure. Just something to think about. Being spotted together a couple times could simply be good business.

They'd make a good looking couple, though.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
According to Russell's tweet he's taking his grandmother as his date to the White House Dinner. Ciara was listed as the plus one alongside Russell but I guess he changed it, probably to give his grandma a chance to see the White house.

Tical21

Reaction score
One of my favorite all-time! The way that girl moves, my goodness. When she humps that car in the "Oh" video. Geez.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":348q9bj4 said:
According to Russell's tweet he's taking his grandmother as his date to the White House Dinner. Ciara was listed as the plus one alongside Russell but I guess he changed it, probably to give his grandma a chance to see the White house.

Taking his Grandma? Now THAT is our Quarterback!

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Never heard of her, but wow, good for you Russell. :shock:

I had to bust out an old meme, because its appropriate.

144217.jpg

That dude is winning at life right now.

Rocket

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":11sel7v9 said:
Atta boy Russ! Ciara is smokin. Thats how a young superstar QB should be rollin. On a side note, remember when there was that rumor like 10 years ago that she was born a male? Stupidest thing ever but pretty hilarious.
I had a friend in GA who was born with no sexual organs and was "repaired"... with surgical tech from the early 60's.
She was a solid 9.5+.
Never discount science.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Rocket":2iqcsoer said:
Missing_Clink":2iqcsoer said:
I had a friend in GA who was born with no sexual organs and was "repaired"... with surgical tech from the early 60's.
She was a solid 9.5+.
Never discount science.

:shock:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Rocket":2e8yasbo said:
Missing_Clink":2e8yasbo said:
She was a solid 9.5+.
Never discount science.

Did she become a he?

pmedic920

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":5qgygtye said:

Same crap was said about Jamie Lee Curtis.
IDK, bout any of it, but I wood :{)

razor150

Reaction score
Who cares? Why is this even a topic? Is board tmz or the National Enquirer now?

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
She is smokin hot and I don't even like black girls, so good for Russell on that, but I can't be the only one on here that doesn't want to see "Hollywood" Russell Wilson. 5 years from now I really don't want to be looking back missing the "old" Wilson.