Russell's new flame

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":7dty2m2d said:
She is smokin hot and I don't even like black girls, so good for Russell on that, but I can't be the only one on here that doesn't want to see "Hollywood" Russell Wilson. 5 years from now I really don't want to be looking back missing the "old" Wilson.

What does that even mean? So the guy isn't allowed to date? That makes him "Hollywood"?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":1g1dzglb said:
She is smokin hot and I don't even like black girls, so good for Russell on that, but I can't be the only one on here that doesn't want to see "Hollywood" Russell Wilson. 5 years from now I really don't want to be looking back missing the "old" Wilson.
Hey, guess what? Russell is black, young, soon to be be insanely wealthy and so is she so please explain what your point is given right now I'm not liking what you seem to be inferring.

Seriously what do you even mean by using the term "the old Wilson"?

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":83sbjpw7 said:
bjornanderson21":83sbjpw7 said:

What does that even mean? So the guy isn't allowed to date? That makes him "Hollywood"?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2tndcbj6 said:
Ciara does have a new album coming out in two weeks, and Russell doesn't shy away from finding ways to bolster his public exposure. Just something to think about. Being spotted together a couple times could simply be good business.

They'd make a good looking couple, though.

This is a very good point. (and I'm not even saying that cynically; it's just realistic).

HansGruber

Reaction score
That beyotch is plain. Dude can hit anything he wants, and he chose that??? I don't get it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2j4r8rlv said:
DavidSeven":2j4r8rlv said:
Ciara does have a new album coming out in two weeks, and Russell doesn't shy away from finding ways to bolster his public exposure. Just something to think about. Being spotted together a couple times could simply be good business.

They'd make a good looking couple, though.

This is a very good point. (and I'm not even saying that cynically; it's just realistic).
Well I for one love some really good cynicism and David's post was top of the line. :D

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
As long as he's focused on football and winning I don't care if he dates my old weird uncle.

Rocket

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":291r2jny said:
As long as he's focused on football and winning I don't care if he dates my old weird uncle.
Is your old weird uncle cute? Can he sing?

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
:D
JAGHAWK":10wg4df2 said:
Rocket":10wg4df2 said:
Missing_Clink":10wg4df2 said:
Atta boy Russ! Ciara is smokin. Thats how a young superstar QB should be rollin. On a side note, remember when there was that rumor like 10 years ago that she was born a male? Stupidest thing ever but pretty hilarious.
I had a friend in GA who was born with no sexual organs and was "repaired"... with surgical tech from the early 60's.
She was a solid 9.5+.
Never discount science.

:shock:

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
:141847_bnono:
bjornanderson21":c3tpd5zc said:
:141847_bnono:
Smh