Ryan Neal and Jamal Adams

ivotuk

Reaction score
Rost: Seahawks get key plays from debuting defenders, but struggling D still a big concern

“It happened so fast I don’t even think I had the opportunity to have a moment,” Neal said. “You’re in it and the next thing you know, I see Jamal (coming off the field) and I hear, ‘Neal!’ and I strapped up and said let’s go.”

Neal turned to Adams for help throughout the remainder of the game. Neal said that even while he was on the field, Adams continued to call out advice and tell him where to look.

“I told him as soon as I figured out what was going on, ‘Talk to me,’” Neal said. “’Let me know anything you see. I need you more now that when you were on the field.’

“I tip my hat off to a man like that,” Neal continued, “because a lot of people in that situation would go in a hole but he didn’t. He stayed there and he was there for me. And I appreciate that from Jamal. That was everything for me.”

The impromptu coaching moment paid off with Neal’s late-game heroics, but he wasn’t the only one to lend a helping hand.

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/1190063/ ... defenders/

olyfan63

Reaction score
Says lots of good things about Adams and the reasons the Hawks went after him. What a great fit on this Seahawk team. Now just need him healthy again.

Latest posts