S.T.G. = Seahawks Trivia Game

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2czahx6i said:
Hawkstorian":2czahx6i said:
What former Seahawk stated at an autograph appearance that he would not sign anything Seahawks related.
Franco Harris. Never have liked that guy.

I still don't know the correct answer but FH is one of 3 players I wish was NEVER associated with the Seahawks.

A

Anonymous

Maulbert":305ztbv5 said:
That would be FS Ken Hamlin in 2005. I want to say right after the Cowboys game. Marquand Manuel started the rest of season for us because Hamlin was nearly killed.

If I'm right, my question is: Who led the team in rushing yards in Curt Warner's 2nd season?

Correct!

:les:

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
SeatownJay":24pv6faj said:
Hawkstorian":24pv6faj said:
What former Seahawk stated at an autograph appearance that he would not sign anything Seahawks related.

Sadly, correct.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":13zx1bd1 said:
SeatownJay":13zx1bd1 said:
Hawkstorian":13zx1bd1 said:

Sadly, correct.
Who was the first running back to rush for 10+ TDs in a single season. Bonus points if you can name the year. Double bonus points if your username isn't Hawkstorian. :mrgreen:

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
OH OH ME I KNOW!

HInt: He is not currently a broadcaster for the Mariners.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3456hu8d said:
Hawkstorian":3456hu8d said:
SeatownJay":3456hu8d said:
Hawkstorian":3456hu8d said:

Sadly, correct.
Who was the first running back to rush for 10+ TDs in a single season. Bonus points if you can name the year. Double bonus points if your username isn't Hawkstorian. :mrgreen:

David Sims had the most TDs in 1978 but he was considered a fullback. In 1979 running back Sherman Smith had 11 rushing TDs so technically he would be first rb to rush for 10+ TDs in a single season.

Assuming I'm correct, here's the next question -
Who was credited with coming up with the name "Seahawks"?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
hawkfan68":ehko64xx said:
SeatownJay":ehko64xx said:

David Sims had the most TDs in 1978 but he was considered a fullback. In 1979 running back Sherman Smith had 11 rushing TDs so technically he would be first rb to rush for 10+ TDs in a single season.

David Sims is correct. FYI, running back refers to both halfbacks and fullbacks.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
SeatownJay":3hybt15s said:
hawkfan68":3hybt15s said:
SeatownJay":3hybt15s said:

David Sims is correct. FYI, running back refers to both halfbacks and fullbacks.

Got it. I was thinking the David Sims who played for the Seahawks is the same guy who is broadcaster for the M's. They are two different guys though.

Maulbert

Reaction score
hawkfan68":68od1jf2 said:

Well, Hazel Cooke was officially credited as the naming contest winner after her name was pulled from a hat, but 153 people selected 'Seahawks' in the contest.

If I'm right: Who was the last active Seahawk from the 1983 playoff team, and what was his last season?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Maulbert":26t94ptp said:
hawkfan68":26t94ptp said:

Well, Hazel Cooke was officially credited as the naming contest winner after her name was pulled from a hat, but 153 people selected 'Seahawks' in the contest.

If I'm right: Who was the last active Seahawk from the 1983 playoff team, and what was his last season?
Joe Nash, 1996.

Maulbert

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1uj5tvbz said:
Maulbert":1uj5tvbz said:
hawkfan68":1uj5tvbz said:

Joe Nash, 1996.

I should have clarified, I meant in the NFL, but Joe Nash WAS the last member of the '83 team to be on the Seahawks, so go ahead. I had been thinking of Norm Johnson, who retired following the 1999 season. (Also, fun fact, Dave Krieg played into 1998!)

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2e3hqbva said:
What school has Seattle drafted the most players from?

Only a guess but I'll go with Notre Dame.
Because I think I've read that they are that all time highest drafted school, and I think it's by a significant number.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
pmedic920":ahouk4o3 said:
SeatownJay":ahouk4o3 said:

Only a guess but I'll go with Notre Dame.
Because I think I've read that they are that all time highest drafted school, and I think it's by a significant number.
incorrect.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
kev007":36z24ia5 said:
SeatownJay":36z24ia5 said:

Miami?

Kev
Assuming you are referring to the University of Miami (FL) and not Miami University (OH), you are correct. Seattle has drafted 12 Hurricanes.

kev007

Reaction score
SeatownJay":igvd4vky said:
kev007":igvd4vky said:
SeatownJay":igvd4vky said:

Miami?

Kev
Assuming you are referring to the University of Miami (FL) and not Miami University (OH), you are correct. Seattle has drafted 12 Hurricanes.

Yes meant Miami (Fl), should have made it clearer.

Okay, try this one - Cassius Marsh became the first Seahawks draft selection from UCLA since 1993 when he was selected in the 4th round of the 2014 draft. Who was the player picked in the 2nd round in 1993?

Kev

djTOY2000

Reaction score
I got one for ya'll

this former Seahawks player scored 2 points only once, the only points of his career, and received a superbowl ring without playing in the game due to injury...

Latest posts