S.T.G. = Seahawks Trivia Game

hawkfan68

Reaction score
kev007":23kzk4fy said:
Sorry dude, neither correct!

Not sure if Joe Nash ever blocked a kick and Carlson was a 2nd round selection from Notre Dame in 2008.

Kev

It was my understanding that the answers to questions are supposed to be Seahawk. No other free agent rookie led the Seahawks in receptions and receiving in their rookie year.

Maulbert

Reaction score
hawkfan68":22uzl60f said:
kev007":22uzl60f said:
Okay guys, here are a couple for you to think about -

Who has the Seahawks record for most blocked kicks in a season?

and

In 2011, Doug Baldwin became the first free agent rookie to lead a team in receptions and yards receiving since what year (and an extra point for that player)

Kev

Joe Nash

In 2011, Doug Baldwin became the first free agent rookie to lead a team in receptions and yards receiving since what year (and an extra point for that player)?
2008 John Carlson

Assuming I'm correct, the next question -
Which team have the Seahawks beaten the most (most wins against in history)?

I agree that the ADB question is only tangentially linked to the Seahawks. On the blocked kicks question, is it Red Bryant? I think he had 3 in 2011.

And I know the Seahawks have beaten the Chargers more than any other team. They were the only divisional foe we had a winning record against in the old AFC West.

My question, if I'm correct, is:

Which former Seahawks player, a member of the inaugural 1976 team, won a Super Bowl ring as a member of Pete Carroll's coaching staff, and what is his job?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Maulbert":k4itxbzr said:
hawkfan68":k4itxbzr said:
kev007":k4itxbzr said:

and

In 2011, Doug Baldwin became the first free agent rookie to lead a team in receptions and yards receiving since what year (and an extra point for that player)

Kev

Joe Nash

In 2011, Doug Baldwin became the first free agent rookie to lead a team in receptions and yards receiving since what year (and an extra point for that player)?
2008 John Carlson

I agree that the ADB question is only tangentially linked to the Seahawks. On the blocked kicks question, is it Red Bryant? I think he had 3 in 2011.

And I know the Seahawks have beaten the Chargers more than any other team. They were the only divisional foe we had a winning record against in the old AFC West.

Which former Seahawks player, a member of the inaugural 1976 team, won a Super Bowl ring as a member of Pete Carroll's coaching staff, and what is his job?

Sherman Smith, running backs coach.

Next question -
The Seahawks' largest margin of victory was against which team and what was the score?

Maulbert

Reaction score
hawkfan68":55ivzxq0 said:
Maulbert":55ivzxq0 said:
hawkfan68":55ivzxq0 said:
kev007":55ivzxq0 said:

and

Kev

Joe Nash

2008 John Carlson

Sherman Smith, running backs coach.

Next question -
The Seahawks' largest margin of victory was against which team and what was the score?

58 points, we beat the Cardinals 58-0 in 2012.

This is Seahawks related, but only tangentially football related. What dubious distinction did Richard Sherman hold in Madden '12, his rookie season?

kev007

Reaction score
Maulbert":3aayipf1 said:
hawkfan68":3aayipf1 said:
kev007":3aayipf1 said:

and

Kev

Joe Nash

2008 John Carlson

Just to confirm Red Bryant holds the club record for most blocked kicks in a year with 4 in 2011.

Kev

Maulbert

Reaction score
Maulbert":3a6c3b67 said:
This is Seahawks related, but only tangentially football related. What dubious distinction did Richard Sherman hold in Madden '12, his rookie season?

Okay, I guess this question is a little unfair. For the record, in his rookie year, Sherman was the lowest rated cornerback in the entire game, with an overall of 52. He was rated 99, the best at his position by Madden '15.

My replacement question: Who holds the franchise record for most games played, how many, and what was his tenure with the team?

kev007

Reaction score
Joe Nash, 218 games played (169 starts) between 1982 and 1996.

Assuming I'm correct, try this one - who was the first non kicker for the Seahawks who led the team in scoring in a season?

Kev

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Steve Largent tied for team lead in points in 1977. David Sims led outright in 1978.

What former Seahawk was born the earliest in history. Hint, he was born in 1941.

kev007

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":1f3u8x1x said:
Steve Largent tied for team lead in points in 1977. David Sims led outright in 1978.

What former Seahawk was born the earliest in history. Hint, he was born in 1941.

Bill Munson?

Kev

kev007

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":2uptl2at said:
Well done.

Thanks man!

What connects the Seahawks wins against the NY Giants on 24 September 2006 and October 9 2011? - Hint, something unique in the NFL.

Kev

hawkfan68

Reaction score
kev007":1sgbqj60 said:
Hawkstorian":1sgbqj60 said:
Well done.

Thanks man!

What connects the Seahawks wins against the NY Giants on 24 September 2006 and October 9 2011? - Hint, something unique in the NFL.

Kev

Eli Manning threw 3 interceptions in both games

kev007

Reaction score
hawkfan68":opsmgkul said:
kev007":opsmgkul said:
Hawkstorian":opsmgkul said:
Well done.

Thanks man!

Kev

Good guess but not what I had in mind!

Kev

evergreen

Reaction score
No google here. Is it starting QB knocked out of the game and we won? I remember clipboard coming In and tossing a TD In 2011 to help win it. Im not sure if NY knocked out Hass at home or if it was Minn. anyway I'm asking what defending super bowl team did we defeat twice in the same season. Iknow it's easy, I still remember it though!

hawksfan515

Reaction score
kev007":17ox8d05 said:
hawkfan68":17ox8d05 said:
kev007":17ox8d05 said:
Hawkstorian":17ox8d05 said:
Well done.

Thanks man!

Kev

Good guess but not what I had in mind!

Kev

Did a safety happen in both games?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember there being a safety in that game.

kev007

Reaction score
Lots of good guesses but none correct as yet.

This one is tough - if you need a clue, have a look at the scores....

Kev

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
It's been 4 days can we move on please.

What other city had professional football team called the 'Seahawks'.

Latest posts