Saints/Eagles Thread....

OrFan

Reaction score
So far this looks like it could have some actual defense, unlike the sloppy game earlier.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I just know I don't want to play San Fran in these playoffs. Even if we won, which would be likely, I could see us losing a player or two with their physicality. Nope. Don't wanna see 'em. GO PACKERS!

OrFan

Reaction score
I think it would have stopped about an inch from the goal line.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
If you're a Panther fan, who would you want to win, Philadelphia so you get to face them or New Orleans so you get the winner of the SF-GB game?

HawkWow

Reaction score
I think they root for Philly. Facing Philly's D keeps Cam upright. SF, not as much.

James in PA

Reaction score
Interception. Shame on on me for thinking Brees would be different outside the dome this playoff game.

Swedishhawkfan

Reaction score
The saints black pants look is soo ugly compared to the beautiful white on gold look they wore in the super bow.. i actually think they are 4-0 in gold pants in playoffs and 0-3 in black ones

HawkWow

Reaction score
Swedishhawkfan":21x6exo3 said:
The saints black pants look is soo ugly compared to the beautiful white on gold look they wore in the super bow.. i actually think they are 4-0 in gold pants in playoffs and 0-3 in black ones

0-5 in road play off games.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Foles doesn't look his typically confident self...yet. Big game for the young QB. Like Luck, I expect him to find his groove / rhythm as the game progresses. I really don't see N.O. escaping Philly with a win today.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
HawkWow":2ku94yju said:
Foles doesn't look his typically confident self...yet. Big game for the young QB. Like Luck, I expect him to find his groove / rhythm as the game progresses. I really don't see N.O. escaping Philly with a win today.

Brees is proven and has a super bowl ring, I'll take him.

Besides I want the Saints for the Hawks so I can put more money down.