Saints robbed again

Ramfan128

Reaction score
I was PISSED for the Saints when that happened. Unbelievable. Having said that - I'm always pissed when this play happens, and it happens way too often.

Happened to the Browns last year in week 17 against the Ravens and it ultimately cost them the game - and cost the Steelers the AFC North crown.

Although it did come out that it was technically roughing the passer so if it was all called correctly, that play actually robbed the Rams of points.

El Caliente

Reaction score
That game was horrible on all fronts. Our defense came to play, but Teddy Bridgewater did them no favors. I hope Taysom gets some serious looks this week, because no Saints fan has confidence in Teddy.

There were a few bad calls in that game. The reverse TD, the Tre’quan Smith helmet issue, the Rams tackle holding Cam on damn near every play. How Sean is able to keep his mouth shut on the issue, or how Benson hasn’t made a bigger stink about these footlocker employees is beyond me.

I look forward to our matchup this weekend.

El Caliente

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":psl3bjg1 said:
Drew Brees should have two or three MVPs by now and that game showed it.

The fact that Matt Ryan And Cam Newton have 1 MVP trophy each, and Drew doesn’t have one is more an indictment of the voters than the players.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":2hrztcvd said:
RedAlice":2hrztcvd said:
Now you all are worse than some knitting circle.

Wow, you need to turn in your Man Card after this comment, Red. A real man wouldn't even know what a knitting circle is like.

What's a knitting circle?

:lol:

JustTheTip

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":p4i5zzcj said:
HawkGA":p4i5zzcj said:
Threedee":p4i5zzcj said:
LA Football Clippers managed to piss away their game to the Lions.

As I was watching that score today, I thought it was the Rams. Thought, wow, they are struggling with the Lions. Apparently I forgot LA has a second team.

They actually have a bunch of teams. The Rams, Chargers, Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, Angels, and Galaxy.

You forgot LA FC and LA Kings.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Saints were robbed again, but they weren't winning that game yesterday anyway after Brees went down.

Not sure why it's so hard for the refs to just swallow the whistle when it's a close judgement call bang bang play or borderline penalty. Rules are in place now to correct the mistakes on the field, so just swallow the damn whistle.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2y8qwmjm said:
Saints were robbed again, but they weren't winning that game yesterday anyway after Brees went down.

Not sure why it's so hard for the refs to just swallow the whistle when it's a close judgement call bang bang play or borderline penalty. Rules are in place now to correct the mistakes on the field, so just swallow the damn whistle.

Yep. It's infuriating.

And it's happened to almost every team at some point since instant replay became a thing - it just sucks that it happened to the Saints at this time.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
El Caliente":k1nydc6l said:
That game was horrible on all fronts. Our defense came to play, but Teddy Bridgewater did them no favors. I hope Taysom gets some serious looks this week, because no Saints fan has confidence in Teddy.

There were a few bad calls in that game. The reverse TD, the Tre’quan Smith helmet issue, the Rams tackle holding Cam on damn near every play. How Sean is able to keep his mouth shut on the issue, or how Benson hasn’t made a bigger stink about these footlocker employees is beyond me.

I look forward to our matchup this weekend.

It's not always as obvious, but Aaron Donald is held on almost every play. I thought they did a good job calling holding for both teams.

OP
OP
B

BChawkfan

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":2r1a8nwi said:
Zebras are in Africa. Not football.

Zebras are just untrainable jackasses,like what the NFL calls referees

Threedee

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":1zd2mtd2 said:
HawkGA":1zd2mtd2 said:
Threedee":1zd2mtd2 said:
LA Football Clippers managed to piss away their game to the Lions.

As I was watching that score today, I thought it was the Rams. Thought, wow, they are struggling with the Lions. Apparently I forgot LA has a second team.

They actually have a bunch of teams. The Rams, Chargers, Lakers, Clippers, Dodgers, Angels, and Galaxy.

I refuse to say Chargers. They are the LA Football Clippers.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
RedAlice":3e209et4 said:
Thankfully when I joined there was actual football talk. Now you all are worse than some knitting circle.
C'mon RA. If your team had been on the other end of that no-call in the NFCCG you'd still be pissed, and rightfully so. Just stop with the indignation.