Saints @ Vikings

Jville

Reaction score
With Drew Brees down 17 points, they must have decided to choreograph this game.

Smellyman

Reaction score
I guess there isn't a conspiracy against the Hawks. 2 missed calls in one.

Refs just suck.

Except never suck for the Pats.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I was hoping the Saints would win but really don’t have a dog in this race, just don’t want a “legacy team” winning it all.

....But the officiating much like yesterday’s Cheatriots game is piss poor and hints of “steering”.

Starting to believe it’s more than mere incompetence when the league does nothing to fix the problem and the “legacy teams” usually are the ones benefiting. ....and no I’m not calling the Vikes a legacy team.

The NFL is getting harder and harder to watch when the officiating is starting to look like pro rastlin’ level officiating.

replicant

Reaction score
These are All Star officiating crews, so they hadn't necessarily worked together during the regular season. Might be why were seeing botched calls.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
replicant":1splt3g6 said:
These are All Star officiating crews, so they hadn't necessarily worked together during the regular season. Might be why were seeing botched calls.

I believe this in so many ways............................................................................... :sarcasm_off:

Jville

Reaction score
And so the Saints finally score ........ seems a little early for a choreographed comeback. Must be a few twists along the way. No matter ....... as long as it is entertaining.

Jville

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":kkym8a6n said:
What happened with sendejo? Didnt see any hit?

He was knocked out on the previous play by the very guy that just caught that touch down.

High Drama :2thumbs:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Jville":3077y3dl said:
UK_Seahawk":3077y3dl said:

He was knocked out on the previous play by the very guy that just caught that touch down.

Saw a replay on twitter. Vikings fans upset and complaining about picks. And they say yanks dont do irony.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Jville":hq6yt0z0 said:
UK_Seahawk":hq6yt0z0 said:

I guess that means there was no ejection, then. Was there even a 15-yarder? (I saw the hit in real time, but then got distracted...)

Jville

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":25wqvbdb said:
Jville":25wqvbdb said:
UK_Seahawk":25wqvbdb said:

I guess that means there was no ejection, then. Was there even a 15-yarder? (I saw the hit in real time, but then got distracted...)

Picked up the flag. Neither saw each other.

Michael Thomas has taken over this game ...... at least temporarily.

Great Entertainment!

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Huge mistake challenging this.

Behind, no challenges left, waste of timeout. Wow.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
That was a rocket of a kick, so unlike the waffeling cattywampus kicks of Walsh.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Trick play was there, but it’s a receiver throwing the ball. Always going to be risky. Tough call on 3rd and 1 for me.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Trick play didn't work out for the Saints. Receiver looked wide open too. Whoops