Santa Clara vs Arizona

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, because if I said something that stupid, you wouldn't say a word.
You're on a HAWKS page, lighten up, Francis.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":1ruuvli8 said:
SoulfishHawk":1ruuvli8 said:
Next, he'll be telling us that if the Hawks beat the Eagles and the Niners lose to the Pack.....the Niners will be a game ahead and still in first place. Even though both teams will be 9-2 AND the Hawks already won the head to head matchup :irishdrinkers:

I stand corrected 1 game ahead.

Is that really all you got?

Talk about making mountains out of mole hills.

You're right. Your intelligence IS a mole hill, Al Bundy.

No need to make a mountain out of it.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Washington49er":3a6mju3m said:
SoulfishHawk":3a6mju3m said:
I like how you ignore my question. Was that or was that NOT a facemask on Russ when you got your "touchdown" to magically make the game close??? The better team won, period.

27-24
10 of 11 :beach:

Not ignoring anything just not entertaining it. Missed calls, bad calls, late calls, blah, blah, blah, happen all the time. If a 49er points it out we are "making excuses".

Hawks won and you're still bitching about refs, do you see the irony here?9

9-1
It's part of a larger issue, which you're apparently not smart enough to realize. Bad officiating hurts the sport as a whole, including the enjoyment of it by fans. Too many games get decided by zebras, and the problem appears to be getting WORSE when they need it to be getting BETTER.

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1o6mtye8 said:
Washington49er":1o6mtye8 said:
SoulfishHawk":1o6mtye8 said:
I like how you ignore my question. Was that or was that NOT a facemask on Russ when you got your "touchdown" to magically make the game close??? The better team won, period.

27-24
10 of 11 :beach:

Not ignoring anything just not entertaining it. Missed calls, bad calls, late calls, blah, blah, blah, happen all the time. If a 49er points it out we are "making excuses".

Hawks won and you're still b!@ch about refs, do you see the irony here?9

9-1
It's part of a larger issue, which you're apparently not smart enough to realize. Bad officiating hurts the sport as a whole, including the enjoyment of it by fans. Too many games get decided by zebras, and the problem appears to be getting WORSE when they need it to be getting BETTER.

Oh I get it. Obviously you lack in the reading department. I said it happens to all teams not just the Hawks. We can sit and trade tit for tat all night. My point was the Hawks won and he's still bitching.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Washington49er":16v54nys said:
Oh I get it. Obviously you lack in the reading department. I said it happens to all teams not just the Hawks. We can sit and trade tit for tat all night. My point was the Hawks won and he's still bitching.
You're the one that thinks he shouldn't bring up horrible calls just because we won the game.

Whatever makes you happy, dude; even if it's double standards and hypocrisy.

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":23hkvm7o said:
Washington49er":23hkvm7o said:
Oh I get it. Obviously you lack in the reading department. I said it happens to all teams not just the Hawks. We can sit and trade tit for tat all night. My point was the Hawks won and he's still b!@ch.
You're the one that thinks he shouldn't bring up horrible calls just because we won the game.

Whatever makes you happy, dude; even if it's double standards and hypocrisy.

No what I said was if 49er fans bitch about the refs we're wrong, if Hawk fans bitch about the ref its normal for you.

I get the refs are terrible. Think back to the terrible call on Brooks when he hit Brees, cost us a turnover and the game and gave the Hawks HOA during the NFCC. I already know the 49ers will be playing not only GB this week but also the zebras. We all know how AR cries to the refs and gets a lot of calls.

The only way to keep zebras out of it is blow outs or large deficits. Otherwise they can make critical calls at crucial times.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":30kmmnqz said:
SoulfishHawk":30kmmnqz said:
27-24, 10 of the last 11. Not mad at all. Take a peek in the mirror. But hey, spend all your time on a SEAHAWKS site. It's just too bad that KJ didn't get that easy pick 6 to end the game in regulation. Jimmy G was scared, you know it and everyone knows it.

Too bad 49er kicker missed the field goal, too bad so many starters out hurt, too bad this, too bad that. All this means nada, tough game, 9ers lost by 3 in OT, $h!t happens. Still currently 9-1 and in 1st place in the NFC.
Excuses excuses but that’s typical from a Niners troll. It’s called depth. Get some!

Popeyejones

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2um2ykqh said:
I'm sure you're pretty happy with the "first down" at the end too :lol:

Not surprised it didn't get overturned (I think whichever way that gets called it stands) but I thought he was a little short.

Why do you ask?

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1eazl214 said:
Crizilla":1eazl214 said:
Didn't watch the ending but that PI call on ARZ was absolutely pathetic. Im speechless. There is no doubt in my mind the NFL wants SF to get that 1 seed and win the Owl.
Conspiracy theories like this are so dumb. If it was a deliberate bad call it was to make up for the weak second PI on Sherman. But most likely, the ref thought the linebacker impeded his path to the ball. A simple challenge could have overturned it if it was really such a blatantly bad call.

Sherm thinks the DPIs were a way to target him over his union work. He told PFT that. Being intelligent doesn't make anyone immune to dumb conspiracy theories.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":21vt48d5 said:
5_Golden_Rings":21vt48d5 said:
Crizilla":21vt48d5 said:
Didn't watch the ending but that PI call on ARZ was absolutely pathetic. Im speechless. There is no doubt in my mind the NFL wants SF to get that 1 seed and win the Owl.
Conspiracy theories like this are so dumb. If it was a deliberate bad call it was to make up for the weak second PI on Sherman. But most likely, the ref thought the linebacker impeded his path to the ball. A simple challenge could have overturned it if it was really such a blatantly bad call.

Sherm thinks the DPIs were a way to target him over his union work. He told PFT that. Being intelligent doesn't make anyone immune to dumb conspiracy theories.

True.

Re: Sherm, that first PI call (45 yard penalty down to the 3 yard line) was the first overturned PI challenge since Week 4. The last 32 PI challenges haven't been overturned. Is Sherm or 9ers fans right to say there have been more egregious PI cases that weren't overturned? Sure.

But so what? Did Sherm commit PI on that play? Absolutely. :lol:

This is one of the central problems with fan logic about officiating: Fans are the only people in the world who actually APPROVE of refs making bad calls. :lol: :roll:

If a call goes against their team and it's a legit call, fans still call it unfair because of some other (sometimes real, sometimes imagined) missed call from earlier. In that situation they WANT BAD CALLS and think it's unfair that refs aren't making bad calls. :lol:

The whole idea of "make-up calls" is equally inane. Refs are graded on each call they make. Only a fan can delude themselves into believing that refs are intentionally doing their jobs poorly to "even out" games by whatever deluded fan logic that fans are using.

It's just nuts.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":pz7y233z said:
It's cool that guys like Popeye and 94 stick around, these guys know their football. Cheers :irishdrinkers:

crying-gif-24.gif

:lol:

acer1240

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":jk0zxfgr said:
It's cool that guys like Popeye and 94 stick around, these guys know their football. Cheers :irishdrinkers:

Yup. They add a lot to this board. Pisses me off when I see idiots trolling them.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Don't forget Kats too!

They all know their football. Plus they're diplomats. It kinda takes that to get respect on an opposition board.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":2x1jz9jr said:
SantaClaraHawk":2x1jz9jr said:
Don't forget Kats too!

They all know their football. Plus they're diplomats. It kinda takes that to get respect on an opposition board.

I'm just waiting for Al Bundy to show up here and take a verbal diarrhea dump on them now.

That largely seems to be unfolding on the webzone.

Maulbert

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":10xqx94g said:
Maulbert":10xqx94g said:
SantaClaraHawk":10xqx94g said:
Don't forget Kats too!

I'm just waiting for Al Bundy to show up here and take a verbal diarrhea dump on them now.

I don't go there anymore. They're violently angry.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":kd1ze60i said:
SantaClaraHawk":kd1ze60i said:
Maulbert":kd1ze60i said:
SantaClaraHawk":kd1ze60i said:
Don't forget Kats too!

I don't go there anymore. They're violently angry.

you were banned

Latest posts