Santa Clara 13.5 point favorite

Welshers2

Reaction score
Honestly seems a little excessive after how we played in Dallas. I mean I fully expect seahawks to lose but if I was still a gambler -13.5 is a juicy line.

Of course, it is steered.

James in PA

Reaction score
It was at 10.5 and immediately jumped to 13.5 when Geno was listed as questionable.

renofox

Reaction score
If all the money was going on the 49ers (which is why lines are moved) and the refs work for Vegas, then the refs should be trying to help Seattle cover the spread.

Assuming the conspiracy theorists are correct. We shall see.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Was over on the webzone forum. They're taking the win for granted, more interested in other teams setting them up for the one seed. Apparently, to 49ers fans, the Seahawks are such an easy win as to not bear even consideration...

hoxrox

Reaction score
The line is at -14 points now on MGM.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Was over on the webzone forum. They're taking the win for granted, more interested in other teams setting them up for the one seed. Apparently, to 49ers fans, the Seahawks are such an easy win as to not bear even consideration...
I don't blame them. Back when the Boom and 'Shawn were at the helm there were a ton of games I thought "Good luck sniffing a win at Qwest hombre".

I miss watching the Seattle D stopping teams on the one. Not once...not twice...not three times...and getting a fourth and goal stop. Damn that Defense knew how to slam doors. NFL rules really mucked-up the on field product. Same reason why the NBA blows, the game is just too soft.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Here's how to make a little profit or break even on this game.

Bet $1000 on 9ers to win straight up. Bank $100.
Bet $100 on Seahawks to cover the 14 points.

Either win $100 or break even... lol

renofox

Reaction score
Here's how to make a little profit or break even on this game.

Bet $1000 on 9ers to win straight up. Bank $100.
Bet $100 on Seahawks to cover the 14 points.

Either win $100 or break even... lol
Unless the Seahawks pull off the miracle win. Then you're down $1000. Do the Seahawks have a 10% chance of winning? Any given Sunday, blah blah blah.

cymatica

Reaction score
If all the money was going on the 49ers (which is why lines are moved) and the refs work for Vegas, then the refs should be trying to help Seattle cover the spread.

Assuming the conspiracy theorists are correct. We shall see.
That's assuming the conspiracy theory would only revolve around Vegas deciding games

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Honestly seems a little excessive after how we played in Dallas. I mean I fully expect seahawks to lose but if I was still a gambler -13.5 is a juicy line.

Of course, it is steered.
no it doesn't, it seems generous. this will be a drubbing.