Saw Tate at Pacific Place, won a game day Jersey @microsoft

nfcwizard

Reaction score
I was on myway to lunch and saw some peeps gathering by the Microsoft Kiosk, I asked one of the people what was going on, they said that Tate is about to come through and play xbox with fans. So, I went down around the corner purchased a football, and when I got up there - there was Tate. While in-line one of the microsoft employees brought out a game day signed Jersey for anyone who can guess his trivia question, which was -"What was the score of SBXL" I yelled out 21-10, and recieved an autographed Brandon Mebane Jersey. About 30 minutes later they asked another Trivia Question which was - "How many catches did tate have", since I couldn't win again, I told this little kid next to me, and he won a Bruce Irvin Jersey, which I wanted. Long story short, I told tate I was the best WR on my flag football team, and If he thought I can make it in the NFL, he just laughed. It was a great experience and tate was pretty chill.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
You're incredible if you know how many catches Tate had last season.

And you definitely got the better of the two jerseys but if you wantwd Irvin's you should have made the Little Shit trade with you-you gave him the right answer after all!

How big is Mebane's jersey?

OP
OP
N

nfcwizard

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1426xbgw said:
You're incredible if you know how many catches Tate had last season.

And you definitely got the better of the two jerseys but if you wantwd Irvin's you should have made the Little Shit trade with you-you gave him the right answer after all!

How big is Mebane's jersey?

The size on the Jersey says 11-44-D..
I should have but, this it is what it is. Hopefully, the kid will do something nice for somoene else. The only reason I knew number of catches is the previous day I read a seattle times article about tate.

themunn

Reaction score
45 catches right?
I have blocked the score of SB XL from my memory

sweet, googled it. think rice had 50

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Well done. Great to hear a good story.

OP
OP
N

nfcwizard

Reaction score
themunn":22zlchvx said:
45 catches right?
I have blocked the score of SB XL from my memory

sweet, googled it. think rice had 50
43 catches

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Sweet! Free signed jersey! :th2thumbs:

Weird question tho (first one). Tate was probably in high school during SB XL. :lol:

Latest posts