SB uniforms??

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
We wore white/blue when we played them before. They were wearing the orange then.

Remember when we dominated in preseason?

el capitan

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2es3egj0 said:
super_bowl_xl_4L.jpg

Of all the pictures of Superbowl XL you chose this one to prove your point.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Good thing my Mom just got me a white Elite Wilson jersey for Christmas. She was wondering when I was going to wear it, now sounds pretty good :).

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
chawx":2r10ib8n said:
I say they let both teams wear their vintage 80s gear. Turn it into one for the ages...

sorry CHAWX, but I'd prefer the new white over blue.....I still own some of that vintage stuff but, I NEVER want to witness any of that old Seahawk karma again....lol :141847_bnono:

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
I'm probably one of the very few that thinks all white is best look for the Hawks. It just makes the helmet look so unbelievably sick

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2mzggihi said:
I'm probably one of the very few that thinks all white is best look for the Hawks. It just makes the helmet look so unbelievably sick

Me too. Not superstitious so I don't care what our record is in them either.

Bring on the all white unis!

Nog

Reaction score
We are going to wear our white jersey. Denver is going to be the home team. BTW, interesting fact: in the last decade, all of the teams which won the SB wore white jerseys (except the Green Bay Packers in 2010)

Basis4day

Reaction score
There are special rules that don't allow alternates during the Superbowl. Sorry, we won't see wolf grey tops.

The designated home team chooses which jersey to wear. AFC is the designated home team this year.

chawx

Reaction score
Fernie Hawks Fan":2vg6ge9i said:
chawx":2vg6ge9i said:
I say they let both teams wear their vintage 80s gear. Turn it into one for the ages...

sorry CHAWX, but I'd prefer the new white over blue.....I still own some of that vintage stuff but, I NEVER want to witness any of that old Seahawk karma again....lol :141847_bnono:

Haha, aww come on...How cool would it be for the team to wear the old unis and win the freakin' Super Bowl in them! All the memories of all the times we had our heart-broken, crushed, deflated, destroyed—all of it—erased from the history books and rewritten in glory and a stream of confetti. I've dreamed of that day since I was 5 years old, but when we changed our unis (when I was 22 years old), a tiny part of me died inside knowing that I would never see my beloved Hawks in their original (non-flattering bright blue and sad-sad seahawk face) gear, hoisting the Lombardi!

I know it's impossible, but I would love to see it one day...maybe when we're going for our 5th straight Super Bowl win, the league will change the rules to allow us to wear those old unis, just to fool the casual fan into thinking it's a new team going to the Super Bowl that year. lol

jlwaters1

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1cti1qj9 said:
TheHawkster":1cti1qj9 said:
They switch every other year.
AFC is home for even numbered Super Bowls.

Not so sure about that. Seahawks wore home team colors in SBXL played in 2006.
super_bowl_xl_4L.jpg

I'm pretty sure the Steeler's got to pick which uni's they wore, and since they won 3 straight road games they wanted to wear the road uni's. Though I'm not sure why Steelers got to pick.