SB XLVIII DVD/Bluray worth it?

Cartire

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2p7982zu said:
Cartire":2p7982zu said:
Didn't say my opinion was fact.
No, you merely imply it and act like it. You're right.

Cartire":2p7982zu said:
Didn't say there was "virtually no difference". Pretty sure I said the difference was minimal. Which it is. Pretty sure I said most people could care less between the two. Which I think even you could agree is true.
As if there's a remotely meaningful difference between "virtually no difference" and "the difference was minimal"? Kind of funny coming from you, since you accuse me of nitpicking or doing ridiculous stuff to try and "win" arguments. Also, you're right, I think many people could care less; but that's because you mean the opposite of what "could care less" actually means. If you're having trouble following that, then take a moment to realize that the phrase is "couldn't care less", instead.

Say whatever you want in response, but I'm not going to reply to you further in the main forum about it.

Got it. My butchering of the English language is at fault. Good you could find something else to refocus the attention away from your pathetic attempt at an argument.

You're winning Roland and were all rooting for you.

tleise32

Reaction score
well it looks like its now a moo point because the video(as predicted) has been removed from youtube, hope you got it while it was there.

2a148dafab238d801ef00f98f78ef923

jlwaters1

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1445truz said:
The music played during key moments in the NFCCG and Super Bowl alone are worth it. Stop hesitating.

agreed, there's a song when they show either the Baldwin or Kearse TD- can't remember that is beyond awesome! Then seeing the play in super slo-mo, pure gold.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I mostly bought it to say I had one from the super winning season. It's not a great DVD (didn't get the blu ray), but I would say it's worth it. It gives you a general idea of the season, although it doesn't show full game tape.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Of course it is worth it. Its not everyday that you have a chance to buy a DVD/Blu-Ray showing your team winning the Superbowl!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
"Is it worth getting the official NFL films bluray disc of the Seattle Seahawks winning their first superbowl?"

I'm still baffled that this is even a question.