Schedule to be released FINALLY on April 22nd

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Cool, so are we. We have a good friend that lives down there, sounds like her house is gonna' be full of 12's. Her Uncle is Jack Patera.

seatt1eslew

Reaction score
With all the attention the NFC championship received, I'd lean towards SF getting the nod for the opener. Green Bay a close 2nd. JMHO.

twelthmanfan

Reaction score
I don't believe it will be SF because last year we played them in Seattle first and also because of the new stadium. I believe we play them on a Monday night game. The first Monday night game at the new park.

calihawk

Reaction score
I want the broncos again but feel 49ers will be the opener.
Just waiting to find the date I am going to SaN Diego ,can't wait.

lucky49

Reaction score
twelthmanfan":w2b2cfl7 said:
I don't believe it will be SF because last year we played them in Seattle first and also because of the new stadium. I believe we play them on a Monday night game. The first Monday night game at the new park.

no monday night games at levi's this year due to parking issues or something. could be sunday night, hopefully not thursday night again. last time we played on a thursday it was an objectively horrible game

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm going with the Pack as well in the opener.

They should save the Whiners and the Donkeys for a prime time spot.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
49ers and Broncos will not be the opener. Makes no sense. They can have us play just about any team with a decent fan base and they'll get huge ratings for the opener. 49ers and Broncos will be huge games regardless of when they are televised. My money is on Dallas or Green Bay. The Giants would be a dark horse candidate.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Barthawk":24cn16u1 said:
well Tom, we play @CAR again so that will not happen

Don't be so sure, Bart. The Orioles prevented the Ravens from opening at home. If the M's go on a tear and lead the divisi...bwahaha I can't even finish that sentence!!!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Largent80":5f07lc6o said:
I am San Diego bound no matter what the date.

I think the .NET roadie should be there this year. As that's the road game I have circled as well.

AZHawkfan

Reaction score
San Diego bound as well. Going to rent a beach house for a long weekend. Beach, BBQ, Seahawks game. Weekend of win