Scheduling Question

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We fly out at like 7:20pm and get there at 12:40 pm your time. That'll be interesting. So stoked to spend time out there. My wife and I have never been oversees.

original poster

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":km2g39r1 said:
We fly out at like 7:20pm and get there at 12:40 pm your time. That'll be interesting. So stoked to spend time out there. My wife and I have never been oversees.

You'll love it!

Brett

Reaction score
Steve2222":271uj8bx said:
Nope. The Mariners will be out of time. Only chance of a scheduling conflict between Mariners and Seahawks both being home would be if the Mariners make the playoffs. Which we know will never happen.

LOL such confidence in our M's.

kidhawk

Reaction score
PhillySeahawk":13rxxlud said:
Steve2222":13rxxlud said:
Nope. The Mariners will be out of time. Only chance of a scheduling conflict between Mariners and Seahawks both being home would be if the Mariners make the playoffs. Which we know will never happen.

Thanks.

It's not entirely impossible if you're willing to extend the weekend a little bit. The Mariners are away on the 23rd (Sunday) but have a home game on the 24th (Monday). There are only 2 Sundays in September where the Mariners aren't at home and those are the 16th and the 23rd. At least one (if not both) of these should be a home Seahawks game.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Depending on how much time you want to take off, did you look at any mid week home games? I once caught a Wed Mariners game prior to the Hawks Sunday game. Granted I had planned for a longer time off. Maybe there's a Thurs or Monday Mariner game that could work, again if you want to extend your trip.

original poster

Reaction score
kidhawk":hbmuaqca said:
PhillySeahawk":hbmuaqca said:
Steve2222":hbmuaqca said:

Thanks.

It's not entirely impossible if you're willing to extend the weekend a little bit. The Mariners are away on the 23rd (Sunday) but have a home game on the 24th (Monday). There are only 2 Sundays in September where the Mariners aren't at home and those are the 16th and the 23rd. At least one (if not both) of these should be a home Seahawks game.

Sounds like the Hawks will start their season on the road then.

kidhawk

Reaction score
original poster":345spvb7 said:
kidhawk":345spvb7 said:
PhillySeahawk":345spvb7 said:
Steve2222":345spvb7 said:

Thanks.

Sounds like the Hawks will start their season on the road then.

Unless we get a Monday night game, that is what I assume as well

mikeak

Reaction score
original poster":38id5n9r said:
Good point. Hopefully the 2019 season starts with a Thursday night game!

Eagles will have the TNF game to open up the season. Maybe if it is a double-header that night

kidhawk

Reaction score
mikeak":2jd8y3jw said:
original poster":2jd8y3jw said:

Eagles will have the TNF game to open up the season. Maybe if it is a double-header that night

Eagles indeed have the 2018 opener, but let's hope they don't have the 2019 one as well :twisted:

original poster

Reaction score
mikeak":id1on7g0 said:
original poster":id1on7g0 said:

I know, I said the 2019 season :)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Remember that Monday Night was a double header too. That was the opener anyway. Early game was N.O. at Minney.