Seattle media sucks. You get 1 question.

renofox

Reaction score
I've been watching various media coverage from Seattle sources and, holy catfish, it's nothing but sycophants - not one real question, just fluff.

If you could ask any Seahawk just 1 question in a press conference, what would it be?

Mine goes to PC:

In the seven games since the bye week, the Offense has 8 TDs and 12 TOs. In the last 4 games, the Offense has 3 TDs and 5 TOs. What is causing these extended failures on Offense, and how hard is it to win in the NFL when you are scoring less than 1 Offensive TD per game and giving up almost 2 TOs per game?

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Is Shane Waldron and your offensive staff capable of turning things around as we head down the final stretch of the year? And if you say they are, what are those changes and how are they different from the tweaks you’ve implemented before?

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Everyone asking a question would lose their media passes if Carroll feels an ounce of his credibility being threatened.

A lot of the questions I hear media ask Carroll is, “What went wrong?”

Which doesn’t actually pin the focus and proceed to get to root of the problems Seattle has had in all these embarassing losses.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
I've been watching various media coverage from Seattle sources and, holy catfish, it's nothing but sycophants - not one real question, just fluff.

If you could ask any Seahawk just 1 question in a press conference, what would it be?

Mine goes to PC:

In the seven games since the bye week, the Offense has 8 TDs and 12 TOs. In the last 4 games, the Offense has 3 TDs and 5 TOs. What is causing these extended failures on Offense, and how hard is it to win in the NFL when you are scoring less than 1 Offensive TD per game and giving up almost 2 TOs per game?
I would LOVE someone to ask that question. Would be better than the 'indicators are indicating that the indications are flowing' stuff.

And I'd love someone to ask the question:

"Why the **** do you hire seemingly decent offensive co-ordinators, let them do their thing for a couple of months, and then neuter them. If you wanted a particular style of playcalling, why didn't you HIRE THAT instead of the re-programming project(s)?!!??"

Edit: and I love the 'holy catfish' thing. Reminds me of Adam West Batman/Robin ;)

James in PA

Reaction score
The Seattle media does drive me crazy. It's just one softball after another. No questions that the fans want answers to. No calling him out when he doesn't directly answer the question. I guess they are afraid of having their press passes taken away. So instead we get gems like, "who has the best jump shot on the team." Real important stuff like that.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing as just saw on another thread.

I’d still like him to say, “Man, I’ve sucked lately and hired this guy that I won’t allow to, truly, call plays so I’m hoping to passively throw him under the bus without owning anything I’ve done.”

Wishful thinking probably as the dude never owns anything.