Schneider is Staying - Contract Extension

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I heard a lot of times these "reports" are placed by agents getting interest. Give me a second while I put my tin foil hat on.....what if Schneider's camp leaked the story as a way to get him more authority in the current structure in Seattle?

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":13xl4big said:
I heard a lot of times these "reports" are placed by agents getting interest. Give me a second while I put my tin foil hat on.....what if Schneider's camp leaked the story as a way to get him more authority in the current structure in Seattle?

Hell, maybe even just more money.

5thgen

Reaction score
Snyder that good? Besides Thomas, our first rounders are usually busts.

pmedic920

Reaction score
oldhawkfan":159zrrtt said:
I'm almost positive that during the game on Saturday, I heard Aikman say something to the affect that JS will have total control at some point instead of sharing that control with PC. Anyone else hear this? I thought it was sooner rather than later. With a contract extension through 2027, he most likely will be responsible for finding a replacement for Pete. Whenever that might be.

I’d be totally 100% happy to have JS involved with finding a replacement for Pete if Pete retires at the end of his current contact.

JS signing through 2027 shows a level of commitment that I’m impressed with, having him involved with possibly finding Pete’s replacement means (to me) that some of what has been will remain.

I’m convinced that JS has played a bigger role in the recent success of the Seahawks than most give him credit for.

I was worried that we may lose him.

Fade

Reaction score
5thgen":wv9t0mts said:
Snyder that good? Besides Thomas, our first rounders are usually busts.
I am willing to bet the house, Pete was heavily involved, like pretty much making the pick in the 1st round. Pete has final say on the roster and the draft.

Fade

Reaction score
I am hoping that a nice compromise can be made at the very least, if John cannot have full roster control. Just give John full control of the draft, reduce Pete to cheerleader status in the war room on draft day.