seahawkblue hacked?

Major Seahawk

Reaction score
Ah man I was gonna log in to read the game day stuff and then I see its hacked :|

Throwdown

Reaction score
That sucks though, hope Verndog and Prelag don't come back here. I know they're over there.

MrCarey

Reaction score
JSeahawks":225z3v22 said:
Why would a .net member be going to a different seahawks fan forum in the first place?

I look at like 3 different forums for football/Seahawks stuff. I'm an addict, that's why.

OP
OP
Bobblehead

Bobblehead

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":3thhtgga said:
Hi, Ken. You know I am still mad about what happened. If that's the deal at SeahawkBlue. It sucks. Would you say hi" to whoever cares though?

mmm not sure what you ask, but I know you..

and

Hows the job going?
Did you decide?

LymonHawk

Reaction score
I post in both sites, .Net and Blue.

Although they are both Seahawks fan sites, the membership between the two is different. I use this site for the latest news; mostly, although I will occasionally post in the other forums.

Blue is a slightly older crowd...in general, and some of the things that get people up in arms around here, at Blue they'll go "Eh, who cares."

Prelag and Vern, are prime examples of this. Usually when they try their "who can I get upset," schtick, people laugh at them and will often just steal the thread. On .Net folks get all upset and start fighting...which of course, is exactly what Pre and Vern want.

IMHO: There is no competition between the two sites. They are just different membership demographics. I doubt either Rock or TC is intimidated by the other.

Major Seahawk

Reaction score
LymonHawk":3l0y0a8b said:
I post in both sites, .Net and Blue.

Although they are both Seahawks fan sites, the membership between the two is different. I use this site for the latest news; mostly, although I will occasionally post in the other forums.

Blue is a slightly older crowd...in general, and some of the things that get people up in arms around here, at Blue they'll go "Eh, who cares."

Prelag and Vern, are prime examples of this. Usually when they try their "who can I get upset," schtick, people laugh at them and will often just steal the thread. On .Net folks get all upset and start fighting...which of course, is exactly what Pre and Vern want.

IMHO: There is no competition between the two sites. They are just different membership demographics. I doubt either Rock or TC is intimidated by the other.

Is that one post for each site? :D

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Bobblehead":181wyp99 said:
KCHawkGirl":181wyp99 said:
Hi, Ken. You know I am still mad about what happened. If that's the deal at SeahawkBlue. It sucks. Would you say hi" to whoever cares though?

mmm not sure what you ask, but I know you..

and

Hows the job going?
Did you decide?
It's a simple request given I am reasonably certain a couple of people over there actually liked me beyond the politics.

Job? It's going fine. I decided I will broaden my horizons and learn tech support.:) Free satellite is hard to pass up given my IRL position.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
This is sad news. They had some really excellent videos of the Seahawks throughout their history. I hope those aren't gone forever.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
Jesus, talk about amateur hour over there. Who doesn't have automatic backups of their website? Even basic wordpress sites have auto backups to dropbox ffs.

I could of had that site back up in 20 minutes.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I noticed it was hacked this morning as well. Sucks, hopefully they'll figure it out. I need 3 sites to talk Seahawks Football :th2thumbs:

Lanakila

Reaction score
Back up as of this morning. Odd place for a political hack.