Seahawks are likely pursuing Duron Carter, WR

Anthony!

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1pcmyfe4 said:
Hey, Anthony!...

Two words for you: "Spell Check".

Crymany!

:thcoffee:

2 words "cell phone", however now back on my computer I corrected it.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Anthony!":3gx7vnj2 said:
HoustonHawk82":3gx7vnj2 said:
Hey, Anthony!...

Crymany!

2 words "cell phone", however now bakc on my computer I corrected it.

youre killing it today

Anthony!

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3jkveufu said:
Anthony!":3jkveufu said:
Hasselbeck":3jkveufu said:
Anthony!":3jkveufu said:
We are not getting him, we do not throw enough, and Indy does and will offer more, they are serious about putting taletn around their franchise QB, So far our team not so much.

Completely wrong.

Hate to tell you it strue, INdy has oput a boat load of talent around lukc at the Wr postion. We have not, sorry but it is a fact.

No.. what is wrong is you inferring the Seahawks haven't tried to put talent around Wilson.

They traded a ton for Percy Harvin.. who at the time was widely seen as a #1 WR and an incredible playmaker

They drafted Christine Michael, Paul Richardson, Kevin Norwood. Signed Chris Matthews from the CFL. Drafted a RT in the 2nd round. Were supposedly interested in Jimmy Graham, Vincent Jackson.

Maybe Indy has been more successful finding WR's than we have.. but the FO has definitely turned over a lot of stones to try and add some playmakers to the offense. Even if their production hasn't panned out on the field.

So yes. Your opinion is wrong.

I said Wr talent Harvin is nto a WR, and Michaels is an RB, not a WR, and the rest get real please a 6 foot WR, a 4th round pick and a UFL player. That is not being serouis about putting Wr talent arounf your QB. That trying to get lucky, that is hoping, that is treding water. My opinoin is right, when they are serious and trade for, pick up is Fa or use a #1 on a big WR and then use them, then they are serous, but until then they are trying to get lucky, hitting lightning in a bottle and failing badly. So sorry I am not wrong, part of putting talent around your QB means finding and getting tha WR talent which they have failed so sorry I am right.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/11/6/716 ... elp-bandit

Enough said, I am right.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3o7amivm said:
Anthony!":3o7amivm said:
HoustonHawk82":3o7amivm said:
Hey, Anthony!...

Crymany!

youre killing it today

Yeah but I almost always go back and correct it, when I do mess up.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Anthony!":3r9jaupr said:
Uncle Si":3r9jaupr said:
Anthony!":3r9jaupr said:
HoustonHawk82":3r9jaupr said:
Hey, Anthony!...

Crymany!

youre killing it today

Yeah but I almost always go back and correct it, when I do mess up.

you may want to go bakc and read your latest diatribe then

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Anthony!":1inailet said:
HoustonHawk82":1inailet said:
Hey, Anthony!...

Crymany!

Cellphones have spell checking dictionaries that autocorrect as you type. :D

Anthony!

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":kk1uwzon said:
Anthony!":kk1uwzon said:
HoustonHawk82":kk1uwzon said:
Hey, Anthony!...

Crymany!

Cellphones have spell checking dictionaries that autocorrect as you type. :D

Yeah but still a small screen LOL

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":bcnsjxzj said:
Hawkfan77":bcnsjxzj said:
Anthony!":bcnsjxzj said:
HuskerHawk":bcnsjxzj said:
Touche. I read it originally however as the Colts weren't doing anything to help Luck, not so much Seattle.

Ahh no INdy has given Luck a ton of weapons. His #3 Wr is better than our #1
Not true, but I guess facts don't matter...

Actually fact do matter NFL ranked Indys Wr corps 5th in the league our no were to be found.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... ad-the-way

Thats a fac.

C2bf90a2352bae038f9a6710c155d69b16b400b8f14e31000e

Ozzy

Reaction score
I'm not really sure how anyone could argue Colts receivers are worse than ours. It's debateable who has invested more into the offense but Indy has probably done a better job of equiping Luck with what he needs to succeed. Richardon is way behind a ton of othe rookies(might not be his fault, I get that), Michael hasn't done anything, Harvin was a bust, Mathews wasn't a high end signing so a little silly using that as part of the argument but regardless. Indy has been a little more successful.

Either way I have hope Richardson/Norwood and Michael for that matter will be solid contributors by next year. I think they will go out and get a big time weapon and the salary cap should allow it.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":dljrx1yc said:
I'm not really sure how anyone could argue Colts receivers are worse than ours. It's debateable who has invested more into the offense but Indy has probably done a better job of equiping Luck with what he needs to succeed. Richardon is way behind a ton of othe rookies(might not be his fault, I get that), Michael hasn't done anything, Harvin was a bust, Mathews wasn't a high end signing so a little silly using that as part of the argument but regardless. Indy has been a little more successful.

Either way I have hope Richardson/Norwood and Michael for that matter will be solid contributors by next year. I think they will go out and get a big time weapon and the salary cap should allow it.

We don't know how they'd have done with Luck, he's a much better QB than Wilson.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
If I was a young WR looking to make a name for myself, Seattle would be last on my list. There is just very little opportunity to consistently put up good stats.

Anthony!

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3nhctskq said:
austinslater25":3nhctskq said:

We don't know how they'd have done with Luck, he's a much better QB than Wilson.

NO he is not much better he just has more weapons, plays in an easier conference and plays in a system built for him and passing. Up until this year his stast other than yards were not even close to WIlsons. This year he has his weapons and systems. He is not better. Nice try though. You give WIlson those weapons, that oline and that system and he is putting up even better stats than Luck. Your entiteld to your opinion but I totally disagree and have 2 years worth of stats to prove it.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Anthony!":3rpz158f said:
NO he is not much better he just has more weapons, plays in an easier conference and plays in a system built for him and passing. Up until this year his stast other than yards were not even close to WIlsons. This year he has his weapons and systems. He is not better. Nice try though. You give WIlson those weapons, that oline and that system and he is putting up even better stats than Luck. Your entiteld to your opinion but I totally disagree and have 2 years worth of stats to prove it.

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-go-fishing-i-go-catching-023fda.jpg

Douchebag move by me for sure but yeh, point reemphasized.

Anyone catch Russell just talking about how great 'Pete Lewis' has done at center? Pretty awkward.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
We can certainly debate the reasons why until the cows come home, but its pretty hard to argue that Russell is ahead of Luck as a passer right now. Luck is just throwing the ball better right now. It doesn't mean that Russell is bad, but he's falling behind in that particular competition.

A

Anonymous

SeatownJay":2sj0dd8p said:
HoustonHawk82":2sj0dd8p said:
Hey, Anthony!...

Criminy!

[iRo]It's spelled "criminy"[/iRo]

I've been misspelling that word forever!

Thanks for having the seeds to tell me. You shall be rewarded.

I hereby grant, 1 (one) masked F-bomb in the forum of your choice (except the main forums, Lounge, classifieds, FAQ's...)

:mrgreen:

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Anthony!":32ml12zk said:
SomersetHawk":32ml12zk said:
austinslater25":32ml12zk said:

I like Russell Wilson and he's a good QB with tremendous potential. I'm glad he's the Seahawk QB and helped the team win the SB. However, he's not in the same class as Luck (where passing is concerned). There's a reason Luck was the #1 pick and Russell the #75 pick. It's not height. Nothing against what RW brings. He's got a ring and Luck doesn't. Looking at both players objectively, Luck is the better passer. Just like Peyton Manning is a better QB than Big Ben or Eli. Yet Eli and Big Ben have more SB rings than Peyton.

Anthony!

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3rjttxwy said:
Anthony!":3rjttxwy said:
SomersetHawk":3rjttxwy said:
austinslater25":3rjttxwy said:

I like Russell Wilson and he's a good QB with tremendous potential. I'm glad he's the Seahawk QB and helped the team win the SB. However, he's not in the same class as Luck (where passing is concerned). There's a reason Luck was the #1 pick and Russell the #75 pick. It's not height. Nothing against what RW brings. He's got a ring and Luck doesn't. Looking at both players objectively, Luck is the better passer. Just like Peyton Manning is a better QB than Big Ben or Eli. Yet Eli and Big Ben have more SB rings than Peyton.

Sorru I disagree until this year WIlson had everything on him but yards. I can show you facts galore illustating this. This year Luck is doing better but again he has alot more talent around him. I hate to say it but every expert out there said if WIlson was 6-3 he woudl have been a top pick maybe even ahead of Luck. So it was height. Again this year Luck is playing great but again he has alot of talent aorund him. His #3 wr is better than our #1 and has been a god WR before Luck. So sorry I disagree, I have little doubt that if you give Wislon the talent around him Luck has, he would be throwign all these yards, and stuff. Also again he has only out performed Wilson 1 year, WIlson out perforemed him 2 years.

Maybe this will mkae my point

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/11/6/716 ... elp-bandit

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... ad-the-way

So as I said no he is nto better until he proves he can do it with less talent like Wilson has had to do.

No to menion the playoffs were he has been bad.

Luck is having a great year, but he is still down 2-1 and still has had way more talent around him than Wilson, a way easier schedule, and a passing offense built for him. I mean talk about a silver spoon for a QB.