Seahawks beat Eagles, but Pete Carrolls secret is revealed

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Quorthon13":2plaaxa6 said:
I thought the lyrics turned out pretty funny, but ya, I wish I was a better singer.
I thought the vocal was great. You sounded like you were falling asleep from boring yourself. Did you do it on a DAW?

pehawk

Reaction score
I've played it like 9 straight times, not going to lie. You're like out Andre2000.

OP
OP
Q

Quorthon13

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":321it46j said:
Quorthon13":321it46j said:
I thought the lyrics turned out pretty funny, but ya, I wish I was a better singer.
I thought the vocal was great. You sounded like you were falling asleep from boring yourself. Did you do it on a DAW?
lol, nope, just a computer and a MIC.... I was going for that deep undead vampirish sound.... so um, I guess I succeeded.

Not sure why anyone would think this is a throwaway account, I'm guessing that person didn't look at the number of youtube videos I have. ;-)

And to keep it Seahawks related, here we are celebrating at halftime of the superbowl(since we had already figured out they were going to win. ;-) Wife is even wearing her lucky jersey in the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM-m-2sSoz4

And for the few people who njoy'd the song(if you didn't enjoy the song don't click), I give you this( it's not a song):
Behind the Music: THE Michael Bowie story: exiled to Cleveland Browns from THE Seattle Seahawks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AYzC4wnOgE
I made this because I knew when he was released, we would all be sad because I knew all the fun THE Michael Bowie stories on the forums would end....which they have.

pehawk

Reaction score
You're doing the lords work here, for real. I love it, very cool.

What would help me personally would be if you could create a separate post for everyone of these Seahawks related songs. I don't really want to have to sort through the Pete Carroll secret song, should I be in a Michael Bowie exiled to Cleveland mood. Would you mind? A separate topic for each song?

OP
OP
Q

Quorthon13

Reaction score
pehawk":3fb6d0ty said:
You're doing the lords work here, for real. I love it, very cool.

What would help me personally would be if you could create a separate post for everyone of these Seahawks related songs. I don't really want to have to sort through the Pete Carroll secret song, should I be in a Michael Bowie exiled to Cleveland mood. Would you mind? A separate topic for each song?
Wow - I lol'd so hard that was awesome - I think I found a collaborator for my next production. ;-) Maybe we could do an 'Ode to AAron Curry' ;-)

pehawk

Reaction score
So, can you at least make a separate topic for the Michael Bowie song? We'd all appreciate it.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Everyone in this thread:

54492510801ca.gif

OP
OP
Q

Quorthon13

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":1yln6jx8 said:
Do one for Harbaugh.

That sounds like a great idea. I could even get my 3 year old to sing it. She is not so into memorizing lyrics, so it might be as incoherent as a Jimmy sideline rant, but she does like saying 'true story' after watching THE Michael Bowie thing.

OP
OP
Q

Quorthon13

Reaction score
Quorthon13":10mcmk9q said:
Lords of Scythia":10mcmk9q said:
Do one for Harbaugh.

That sounds like a great idea. I could even get my 3 year old to sing it. She is not so into memorizing lyrics, so it might be as incoherent as a Jimmy sideline rant, but she does like saying 'true story' after watching THE Michael Bowie thing.

Thanks to Lords of Scythia for the idea.... and rastahawk for the images .... and my 3 year old for singing - although it was hard to get her to stay focused - and she forgot to say,"I'm Jimmy" in the song.... since I'm sure JH talks like a certain TE for the Saints. ;-)

I give you:

Little Jimmy Harbaugh's sideline Christmas carol Classics:

[youtube]dE_TUVxmbaE[/youtube]

http://youtu.be/dE_TUVxmbaE