Seahawks-Eagles: FOX National Game of the Week

kidhawk

Reaction score
AVL":2od48rkr said:
Arggg, since I have Sunday ticket I will probably not see the first drive. It will be blacked out to a local station where the early game will run over.

Can't you watch it on the Mix station?

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kidhawk":2fwjwtmh said:
MizzouHawkGal":2fwjwtmh said:
Hasselbeck":2fwjwtmh said:
MizzouHawkGal":2fwjwtmh said:
I'll be stuck with Arizona v Kansas City.

I don't think you will. AZ-KC is on CBS .. FOX has the double-header this weekend with Seahawks/Eagles being the headliner
I've always thought if the home team in a single market is on they block the other options. Well hopefully you're correct.

In this instance, I'm sorry I have to tell you that you are most likely correct. That area will likely only get the single game. Of course we can hope for a miracle right?

That is the one good thing about living outside all NFL team primary markets.

More than likely she won't have a CBS morning game, but will have both FOX games then AZ-KC on CBS

jkitsune

Reaction score
HawkerD":24d5ec6r said:
volsunghawk":24d5ec6r said:
In this century, when we've played the Eagles' starting QB, we've lost. When we've played their backup QB, we've won (and usually gotten 4 picks out of the deal).

Hello Mr Irrelevant. I am not sure why this kind of non-statistic is ever brought up. Maybe you are being sarcastic but i didn't see the sign and it isn't obvious since I hear and read this type of nonsense all the time. It means nothing for a myriad of reasons. I do think the Hawks will win but not because of this ridiculousness.

You must be a lot of fun at parties.

Cartire

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2mvbkmeg said:
More than likely she won't have a CBS morning game, but will have both FOX games then AZ-KC on CBS

never seen an area where there were two games on while a home team was on.

Polk738

Reaction score
isn't it funny that practically every team who plays the Seahawks, Fox pretty much makes it the "game of the week" Dallas, NY, Philly,....We can't give you home primetime games but we'll give you the "game of the week" every Sunday.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":1oeyi0e9 said:
AVL":1oeyi0e9 said:
Arggg, since I have Sunday ticket I will probably not see the first drive. It will be blacked out to a local station where the early game will run over.

Can't you watch it on the Mix station?

Yes, he can.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Polk738":2besxkm4 said:
isn't it funny that practically every team who plays the Seahawks, Fox pretty much makes it the "game of the week" Dallas, NY, Philly,....We can't give you home primetime games but we'll give you the "game of the week" every Sunday.
A lot of that has to do with the fact that our opponents in the NFC East are in huge TV markets.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
HawkerD":kcanyu6h said:
volsunghawk":kcanyu6h said:
In this century, when we've played the Eagles' starting QB, we've lost. When we've played their backup QB, we've won (and usually gotten 4 picks out of the deal).

Hello Mr Irrelevant. I am not sure why this kind of non-statistic is ever brought up. Maybe you are being sarcastic but i didn't see the sign and it isn't obvious since I hear and read this type of nonsense all the time. It means nothing for a myriad of reasons. I do think the Hawks will win but not because of this ridiculousness.

I don't use sarcasm tags, usually. They make me feel as if I'm explaining things to children, and I get enough of that at home.

Smellyman

Reaction score
move out of the country, get NFL gamepass and you can watch any and every game live. Problem solved.

waking up at 1am/2am or 4am/5am can be a bummer.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Smellyman":2u4gwho6 said:
move out of the country, get NFL gamepass and you can watch any and every game live. Problem solved.

waking up at 1am/2am or 4am/5am can be a bummer.
Hmm...tempting. :sarcasm_on:

tom sawyer

Reaction score
If we wear our wolf grey's -- we are undefeated in those!!!

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Can not Waite for this game , This is a big test for the Hawks if they win this game I think they will be favored to win out and go 12-4

GO HAWKS

Attachments

• images4PBIEIZY.jpg
    images4PBIEIZY.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 354

kidhawk

Reaction score
Cartire":5neffs9l said:
Hasselbeck":5neffs9l said:

never seen an area where there were two games on while a home team was on.

For some reason I thought this was a home game for KC, but it's actually a home game for AZ, thus the FOX game is blocked out in AZ