Seahawks FLASHBACK...BACK TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!

Maulbert

Reaction score
groundchucklives":2a233mbj said:
...I know I am probably one of the few on this board actually old enough to remember this team, but it was a great season that I thought some of the young 'uns on here might enjoy hearing about.

[youtube]U6_zadcImJs[/youtube]

FIFY. And I think it should be abundantly clear by now, there are SEVERAL older fans here. Stop acting like you're the only one.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
while I love these trips through Seahawks history, dont underestimate the age of the average board members.

A lot of long timers and originals on here.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Lots of us old timers here. Let’s just go ahead and talk quickly about Efren Hererra, Sherman Smith, John Yarno and a few others and theN move onto the 2020 season! The new season is 2 1/2 weeks away. This will be the Seahawks 45th year. We can talk all we want about the previous 44 during the next offseason!!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Maulbert":3nhtlsaj said:
groundchucklives":3nhtlsaj said:
...I know I am probably one of the few on this board actually old enough to remember this team, but it was a great season that I thought some of the young 'uns on here might enjoy hearing about.

[youtube]U6_zadcImJs[/youtube]

FIFY. And I think it should be abundantly clear by now, there are SEVERAL older fans here. Stop acting like you're the only one.

Dang... SEVERAL? I thought there were loads of us. I saw the first game in 76 as a 9 year old and the Unis won me over immediately. Until then it was all Raiders, Steelers and YUCK the Niners.. man they SUCKED then.

Latest posts