Seahawks get Super Bowl rings today?!

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
so after seeing them now for 10 hours or so I think they are almost perfect.

The ONLY thing I would change:
I would change the blue sapphires under the top of the ring to princess cut stones. That would fill in the gap 100% and it would make it look like a blue row of stones.

fvUG-v8A.B

I51NKfWeg0306_P663521_500X500.jpg

Hawks46

Reaction score
Would I sound like an a-hole if I said I was a bit disappointed in how they looked ?

I was envisioning blue and green on the logo, which is easily achievable with gemstones.

Looking at other SB rings, some have plenty of color on them. The Seahawk logo looks a bit white washed with all the diamonds.

But hey, not trying to be a downer. It's awesome that the Hawks got a ring, and the ring is good looking (I just thought it could look better).

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
Regarding the quality knock off replica rings, I am curious what they will do with the side that has the personal data on it?

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
LudwigsDrummer":3rx4xjgg said:
Regarding the quality knock off replica rings, I am curious what they will do with the side that has the personal data on it?

Usually it's a player's name Wilson comes to mind.

I did ask Tiffanys if they were going to offer a FAN/12's ring via Facebook but they haven't answered yet.

For a FAN ring I'm not sure if either Seahawks or 12 would look good just because there is already enough of those on there

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Just a quick vid I found on YouTube... Those rings went beyond my wildest expectations. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! :D

[youtube]KOz3-Kjf5xE[/youtube]

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":36osk8m9 said:
Would I sound like an a-hole if I said I was a bit disappointed in how they looked ?

I was envisioning blue and green on the logo, which is easily achievable with gemstones.

Looking at other SB rings, some have plenty of color on them. The Seahawk logo looks a bit white washed with all the diamonds.

But hey, not trying to be a downer. It's awesome that the Hawks got a ring, and the ring is good looking (I just thought it could look better).
Sorry, but you're going to have to wait for some changes in next Years SB RING, maybe by then Tiffany's will dream up something to please the not too impressed fans :mrgreen:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":24tm2ns7 said:
Just a quick vid I found on YouTube... Those rings went beyond my wildest expectations. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! :D

[youtube]KOz3-Kjf5xE[/youtube]
FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC!!! :thirishdrinkers:

hawkpride

Reaction score
The precious....

I saw it last night when the first photos were released, but I had no idea till is morning the extent that the team went to honor its fans.
Can you think of any other NFL team that did that on their ring?

Have to say, yes I teared up.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Not a complaint but just a preference, I think if they used yellow gold the front would have "popped" even more because of the contrast between the diamonds and the yellow gold. Still, they did a great job and its a beautiful ring.

TAB420

Reaction score
My boy showing off his Super Bowl ring....lol

87152874 0c97 4b7d 88fd d9c60e13e901

Marvin49

Reaction score
Hey guys...

...no BS.

That's a nice ring. Well earned. Enjoy it. :-D

BlueThunder

Reaction score
So how much do you suppose Tiffany's would charge some Joe Blow that happens to have a lot of money for an exact replica, with real diamonds and saphires, and including the customized side with either your last name, or 12th Man or whatever on it? I would take a wild guess and say it would run roughly 25-30 grand. Sound about right? Not that I could come close to spending that much, but I would if I won the lottery or something. I am just curious. How much did those things cost? It's gotta be a lot!

10385554_10152111033471722_9093638735452008824_n.png

kidhawk

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1m0e6g6h said:
So how much do you suppose Tiffany's would charge some Joe Blow that happens to have a lot of money for an exact replica, with real diamonds and saphires, and including the customized side with either your last name, or 12th Man or whatever on it? I would take a wild guess and say it would run roughly 25-30 grand. Sound about right? Not that I could come close to spending that much, but I would if I won the lottery or something. I am just curious. How much did those things cost? It's gotta be a lot!

I'm guessing that there is a contract with Tiffany's that they can only make them for the team specified. There may be stipulations that allow replicas but I'm sure they can't be the exact same ring.

As for costs, everything I've read puts the price tag at around $5,000 each. The NFL pays for up to 150 of them and if the team wants to give out more, they have to foot the bill for the remainder

OP
OP
D

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
kidhawk":n4xfzbvt said:
BlueThunder":n4xfzbvt said:
I'm guessing that there is a contract with Tiffany's that they can only make them for the team specified. There may be stipulations that allow replicas but I'm sure they can't be the exact same ring.

Exactly!

Thats why the Ravens "fan" rings were so different than the team edition.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
kidhawk":3ijumkz6 said:
As for costs, everything I've read puts the price tag at around $5,000 each.

Only 5 grand? With 183 diamonds, as well as the white gold and saphires and emerald? Hell, for a mere 5 grand, if I had a little extra money laying around I might pull the trigger on that. That figure just can't be right...

Bulk discount??

Latest posts