Seahawks @Giants, anyone?

jonkchar

Reaction score
Hey all, I live in AK, and my wife and I are going to be flying to NYC to see the Seahawks @Giants game October 22nd. Was wondering if anyone else here was going? Seems like 12s travel well, so I'm wondering if there will be some kind of 12 area outside the stadium. Would be rad to shiver together with some beer!
Also, looking for tips on how to best enjoy the experience at Metlife stadium. Thanks! Go 'Hawks!

*We went to the Jags @Seahawks game in '13, and Cowboys @Seahawks game in '14, so hoping that our attendance is a good omen to their current season!

NJlargent

Reaction score
I will be there but with friends who are all Giants fans. Last time we played the Giants there was a Seattle camp set up in the parking lot. Guys on here will have some good info on that as we get closer. Are you staying in NY or NJ?

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I will prob end up going. I live in manhattan so I’m not to far from the stadium. Of course I’ll be going with a bunch of giants fans.

Last time I went there Seattle lost 44-6 or something like that. So I am hesitant to go. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Check out Carlo East on Friday or saturday. Its acrazy seahawks bar on the upper East side. On Lexington ave between 83rd and 84th st. It might be between 84th and 85th.
For the tailgate, go to parking Lot J. I'll have the exact location in lot J, closer to the game. If you're staying in Manhattan, your best bet is to take the train or bus to the stadium.

Latest posts