Seahawks have 7 in the Top 100.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Is that a guess or did you hear that somewhere?, because it sounds about right.

Not sure Winfield shouldn't be on there if Woodson is or Pollard over Chancellor.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I doubt if Okung is on the list. The rest of them, yes.

Veilside

Reaction score
Yeah, if he's not already there I doubt Okung made it. He will next year if he stays healthy. I think we have 6 but I'm a little surprised Winfield isn't on there already. I'm interested to see how far up Russ made it.

Veilside

Reaction score
Oh and I LOVE that Chris Johnson beat out Alfred Morris. You know the Skins fans are going WTF?!?!? lol

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Veilside":1lnilegf said:
Yeah, if he's not already there I doubt Okung made it. He will next year if he stays healthy. I think we have 6 but I'm a little surprised Winfield isn't on there already. I'm interested to see how far up Russ made it.

I beleive there are only 2 more offensive lineman on the list (90% sure on that). 49ers' Mike Iupati will be on it for sure, I really doubt Okung is the final player of the Offensive Line.

But who knows. If Trent Williams was on the list, than I would have expected Okung to be there as well.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
What are the odds that Wilson is the first rookie on the list (highest in ranking-- 1st one will be next week between 60-51). I think because of the worshipful praise and hype surrounding RG3 and LUCk those guys I would assume wound be ranked higher (lower numbers) than Wilson.

IMO Luck should be the one on next week's list, infact I don't think he really deserves to be higher than Big Ben.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score

I believe Okung is on the list. He is one of the best LT in the league.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Okung is on the list. Seahawks.com has already teased him and all the other players OP mentioned as being on the list at some point.

Veilside

Reaction score
I'm not saying I don't think he deserves to be there; far from it. If it's true that there are only 2 more Oline men left then I would have a hard to believing that 2 of Marshal Yanda, Duane Brown and Iupati wouldn't make it. I also just don't see Okung being listed that much higher than Trent Williams which is basically who he is most compared to at this time.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Barthawk":17ugk8vx said:
Okung was first team All-Pro last season.. if he is not on the list, it is garbage.

Then again you've got Stephen Tullock ranked in the 60's and as Warren Sapp said- -"He's NOT a playmaker" He had no picks, 1 forced fumble and 0.5 sacks last year with 110+ tackles.

I mean even Bobby Wagner had a better year than Tullock (infact Tullock's never had a year comparable to Wagner) and yet's he's better than a number of high profile guys. Makes no sense.

chsamia

Reaction score
I remember 3 years ago the hawks did not have anyone on the top 100. I think we were one of the two teams in the league that did not have anyone in the top 100. Now we are talking about 7 players in the top 100, its incredible how this team has transformed in the past 3 years.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":11i4na0o said:
I doubt if Okung is on the list. The rest of them, yes.
Why would one of the top LTs in the game be left off the list??

Steve2222

Reaction score
Theres only 17 players from the NFC West last year who made the list. So far these guys have all made the list...

Dashon Goldson
Max Unger
Daryl Washington
Colin Kaepernick
Joe Staley
Earl Thomas

That leaves 11 more players. These players are all locks to be on the list...

Patrick Peterson
Larry Fitzgerald
Russell Wilson
Marshawn Lynch
Richard Sherman
Navarro Bowman
Aldon Smith
Patrick Willis
Justin Smith
Vernon Davis
Frank Gore

Thats 11 right there. Seattle will only have a total of 5 players on their roster this year in the Top 100 of 2013.

Latest posts