DK, Diggs, Brooks NOT on NFL Top 100 Players List

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score

Not sure how many Seahawks will make this list….

Gonna have an angry, driven and very motivated locker room this season!

DK, not cracking the top 100, wow….

DK is gonna be a monster this season!

Fade

Reaction score
Why do NFL teams double cover D.K. Metcalf higher than anyone in the league besides Devante Adams, then?

D.K. is a top 50 player.

Diggs is slowing down and is no longer a top 100 player.

Brooks shouldn't even be a mention.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
DK snubbed for sure.

Brooks and Diggs, not so much. Sure ypu could find someone to bump, but honestly after top Ten, WGAF, haha.

BigMeach

Reaction score
I'm shocked by this. But as OP stated, more fodder for the locker room.

QWERTY

Reaction score
DK only had 6 TD's.

Diggs was bad last season after that major injury.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If this is the list - https://sportsnaut.com/nfl-top-100-players/

They have Tyler Lockett at #95 and DK at #89.

DK and Tyler were both top 15 in receptions last season (DK at #10 and Tyler #15). Diggs dropped from #72 (2022) on the list. Probably due to his injury.

Here's the NFL.com list of top WR (filtered by receps). I'm willing to bet many of those behind DK and Tyler have been ranked ahead of them in the top 100 players list -

For example, they have Tee Higgins ranked higher than DK and Tyler and he's not even in top 25 for receptions.

Last edited:

knownone

Reaction score
I don't have any issues with this. DK may have the talent of an elite WR, but he's averaged 1000 yards in the last two seasons. Diggs was not a top-100 player last season. And Brooks was the leader of a dismal defense with lots of stats and little efficacy.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Suprising, but good to see Brooks be recongized by his peers. I think he got the same treatment last year that bobby got in 2021. Offensive lines didn't respect the dline and focused on blocking JB. Just a hunch. Players and coaches seem to always mention him among the top players on the team but the fans don't agree.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Don't think Diggs was 100% last season. He said he couldn't even cut this same time last year. Now he said he's 100%. Expect a bounce back season from Diggs.

KinesProf

Reaction score
Diggs play appeared to get a lot better towards and through the second half of last season, the further removed he was from the injury. Not the be all end all, by that is supported by the early season/later season split in his pff grades.

Brooks appears to be a guy that football people - players, coaches, former players - like a lot more than the fans do.

rcaido

Reaction score
DK had more TDs than Hopkins, and catches.
This was voted by the Players. Sometimes its a popularity contest. DK must not be liked by his peers. He is immature but its hard to believe he is not in the top 100. Also i would take Hopkins over DK. Hopkins was #90, this will be an interesting top 100 this year. I wonder if Geno will make it.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Suprising, but good to see Brooks be recongized by his peers. I think he got the same treatment last year that bobby got in 2021. Offensive lines didn't respect the dline and focused on blocking JB. Just a hunch. Players and coaches seem to always mention him among the top players on the team but the fans don't agree.
The players know MUCH more than the fans do about football, and guys they play against, period.
That being said, these lists are a joke. Couldn't care less. Let the play on the field do the talking.

NoGain

Reaction score
Tua ahead of Trevor Lawrence...like any GM would seriously not take Lawrence in a heartbeat between the two. Same goes for Justin Fields.

Mix

Reaction score
DK not on the list, suddenly people thinks hes gonna somehow try harder. Guy gives it his all already.

Latest posts