Seahawks In The Playoffs.

Followthelegion

Reaction score
jawilljr":1hrb18n8 said:
Followthelegion":1hrb18n8 said:
Joey13091":1hrb18n8 said:
Okay so we win out we get the #1 seed period.

So we control out own destiny.

Correct. I shouldn't worry about the Rams at home but I hate how Fisher seemingly pulls all tricks out the bags against us. But surely even he can't stop the Hawks in that situation of Number 1 seed being up for grabs

Actually if we win out and Dallas wins and the Green Bay Detroit game ties we will be the #2 seed. Dallas will be #1.

been stated above. the tie isn't statistically likely enough to even be a consideration, lets keep it simple.

jawilljr

Reaction score
Followthelegion":an11s444 said:
jawilljr":an11s444 said:
Followthelegion":an11s444 said:
Joey13091":an11s444 said:
Okay so we win out we get the #1 seed period.

So we control out own destiny.

Correct. I shouldn't worry about the Rams at home but I hate how Fisher seemingly pulls all tricks out the bags against us. But surely even he can't stop the Hawks in that situation of Number 1 seed being up for grabs

Actually if we win out and Dallas wins and the Green Bay Detroit game ties we will be the #2 seed. Dallas will be #1.

been stated above. the tie isn't statistically likely enough to even be a consideration, lets keep it simple.

It is still statistically possible...so the only destiny we control is a win next week.

Go Hawks!!

Joey13091

Reaction score
It just showed that we only get the #1 seed if dallas losses and we win didn't it? I'm confused.

Joey13091

Reaction score
Can someone screen shot that and post so I can see it again? Lol