Seahawks interested in Duron Carter

ManBunts

Reaction score
He'd have to be Megatron good for me to tolerate the association with Cris Carter...but I wonder if daddy would allow it. Wouldn't want his son associated with such a "pedestrian" group of WRs

Anthony!

Reaction score
He would not come here,. he will go to a pass heavy offense. The fact we do not throw a lot is going to make it hard to get a top flight WR.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Forget the QB in the video. Think of Tanner Marsh as Tim Tebow with less religion and less talent.

Carter was good as a big physical receiver up here, but so was Chris Mathews, although Carter seems more physically gifted. Story is he has matured but can still be a hot head and can be rattled.
Sherman could have the guy in the fetal position talking to himself by halftime

olyfan63

Reaction score
I just didn't see anything that special in his highlight video.

He reminds me of the 6'5" preseason wonder we had in training camp a couple years ago who looked good on deep throws in preseason, had a couple long TDs from Russell, but was a one-trick pony and was useless on special teams. Can't remember the dude's name. He may have made the opening roster one year, then gotten cut.

To my eyes, Jerome Kearse looks like 3X the player this Duron Carter guy is, especially when ST value is factored in.

Latest posts