Seahawks "legend" Sidney Rice

Rat

Reaction score
HawkFreak":2up8baj2 said:
Definition of a legend - "an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field". While he may not meet all of the "qualifications to deserve" the legend title - those game winning plays against the Bears and Patriots were a HUGE part of the turning point for this franchise. And for that - I am willing to say that Sidney is a "notorious" person in the period of Seahawk history we are currently living and creating.

You should look up the definition of "notorious".

rcaido

Reaction score
I remember Sidney Rice got a first down & then got flagged for spinning the football....Ever since then, everytime i watch any kind of game, i see a guy spin the football & im waiting for a flag. Never happens

King Dog

Reaction score
rcaido":oen796yn said:
I remember Sidney Rice got a first down & then got flagged for spinning the football....Ever since then, everytime i watch any kind of game, i see a guy spin the football & im waiting for a flag. Never happens

I think the key is, the ball has to hit a defender after the spin for it to be a penalty.

King Dog

Reaction score
I thought this play was beautiful. No idea why he would always fall down though lol
26xBNmkCntNFMs6xG.gif

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Sidney Rice seemed like a great guy, but he is far from a legend.

chris98251

Reaction score
Walter Jones = Legend
Steve Largent = Legend
Kenny Easley = Legend

Sidney Rice = Good player

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
King Dog":3d9r17dk said:
rcaido":3d9r17dk said:

I think the key is, the ball has to hit a defender after the spin for it to be a penalty.
Don't think so.

The call was Taunting. I don't recall the ball hitting a defender as you're suggesting.

He spun it at the feet of the defender.

Many now spin the ball after making a decisive catch but they don't do it at the feet of the defender... so it's not interpreted as taunting.