Seahawks Press Conference: March 16 2:30 pm

emurri

Reaction score
I hope they actually get some tough questions. I am tired of these two idiots thinking they are smarter then everybody else when they haven’t done jack crap in years and just keep doing the same thing year after year.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
emurri":1clsngpv said:
I hope they actually get some tough questions. I am tired of these two idiots thinking they are smarter then everybody else when they haven’t done jack crap in years and just keep doing the same thing year after year.
Maybe it's time for you to root for another team.

Idiots? Really?

emurri

Reaction score
No, I will not stop rooting for this team but I will post my opinion and the two guys that are running the show are idiots and deserve all the criticism they get. I am sorry you are so weak that you can’t stand to hear different view points on a discussion board.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
emurri":kuib5hwq said:
Well the fact is, they are smarter than YOU = they have the paychecks, clout & positions that proves it. :stirthepot:

emurri

Reaction score
scutterhawk":2f4ff8ir said:
emurri":2f4ff8ir said:
Well the fact is, they are smarter than YOU = they have the paychecks, clout & positions that proves it. :stirthepot:
Wow, brilliant response! Yes they are smarter than me in regards to the NFL at least I would hope so but that doesn’t mean that just because they are smarter then fans means they should continue to have jobs. It is clear from the product they have put on the field that they are doing a terrible job and should be out of jobs.

Elemas

Reaction score
Are these press conferences normal for this time of year? It seems “weird” to me.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
They would sure make me happy if they announce
Penny to a 2y 13M
Chandler Jones 3y 45M signed 3y $51M with Vegas
Miles Jack 2y 15M 2y $16M to Pittsburgh

acer1240

Reaction score
emurri":10ltz9dv said:

Can we take this to the shack?

This is one of the dumbest comments I've read outside of the political forum.

OP
OP
Hawknight

Hawknight

Reaction score
I'm just surprised that Pete and John didn't do this earlier after the release of Russ and Bobby. You know the fans will be in turmoil and they should have got in front of it sooner than later..IMHO

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Hawknight":369cxavv said:
I'm just surprised that Pete and John didn't do this earlier after the release of Russ and Bobby. You know the fans will be in turmoil and they should have got in front of it sooner than later..IMHO

This has been explained a few times. The news is not official until the start of the league year, therefore they needed to hold off until today, the 16th, to address the news.

OP
OP
Hawknight

Hawknight

Reaction score
Ok..thanks..I guess I was thinking one dimensionally thinking that was for signings..not so much releases..makes sense

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Hawknight":251dxycx said:
Ok..thanks..I guess I was thinking one dimensionally thinking that was for signings..not so much releases..makes sense

No worries. Others can explain it better than I can. I just know their hands are tied for now on the trade.

Well, until today, at least.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Best news they could bring to the conference, Scot McCloughan has agreed to rejoin the team.

rcaido

Reaction score
My guess they will KowTow and then do Harakiri on national tv.

I think they will resign and then the team will be sold.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Predicting he considers our team to have 'the core of a championship team'

Thinks we have a realistic chance to win the division.

Our goal is to get to the playoffs and win the SuperBowl.

This will be fun.