Seahawks 'really disappointed' in Levi's Stadium field

zifnab32

Reaction score
Bobblehead":8yngz91t said:
WHy are they so stubborn about having natural turf, it's not like having natural turf is all revered anymore and it's certainly not natural turf that defines who yo are, so why not just go with field turf?

A really nice natural turf is nicer to play on than turf.

That said, a really nice natural turf is hard to pull off as SF is finding out

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2bopbdaw said:
I'm just glad we escaped that death trap without another injury to our players.

Death trap lol.

Rob12

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":367fiy02 said:
And yet this is where the superbowl is going to be played....what a disaster

I'd go back on that it if I were the NFL. For such a new and state of the art stadium, how can your field be so damn bad?

Rob12

Reaction score
253hawk":1iavgb6x said:
WilsonMVP":1iavgb6x said:

The NFL has a specialized grounds crew to handle the SB specifically; the head guy has done all of them since SB I. So I wouldn't worry too much about it for that game.

But week in and week out during the regular season it's been the same story. Visiting teams should just refuse to play on it. There is absolutely zero excuse for a professional sports franchise worth over $1 billion to have such an awful playing surface for its investments, as well as the rest of the league's.

Unless they install a completely different playing surface, I don't see how they can fix the issue. It is absolutely atrocious.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well from what we seen and the Ravens game I was wondering if the Drill for the Viaduct went off course and under Levi Stadium with those sink holes and divots.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3fazzok8 said:
UK_Seahawk":3fazzok8 said:
hawknation2015":3fazzok8 said:
I'm just glad we escaped that death trap without another injury to our players.

Death trap lol.
Does seem a tad bit hyperbolic.

Well they did have someone die of heat stroke. I think the judges will allow it. :sarcasm_off: just in case.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Rob12":12hrjqfc said:
253hawk":12hrjqfc said:
WilsonMVP":12hrjqfc said:

The NFL has a specialized grounds crew to handle the SB specifically; the head guy has done all of them since SB I. So I wouldn't worry too much about it for that game.

But week in and week out during the regular season it's been the same story. Visiting teams should just refuse to play on it. There is absolutely zero excuse for a professional sports franchise worth over $1 billion to have such an awful playing surface for its investments, as well as the rest of the league's.

Unless they install a completely different playing surface, I don't see how they can fix the issue. It is absolutely atrocious.
I think that's what the NFL does for grass fields. I remember hearing they did that for XLIX.