Seahawks Should Sign Kaepernick Pure Future Business

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I would love to bring him in. It would be worth it just to piss off all the racist cops.

morgulon1

Reaction score
no way . Ever. He's really a bad player at this point. He had his chance and SUUUUUUCKED

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Let me start by saying, history is not going to be kind to NFL teams and the blackball of Kaepernick. Whether you think he was or not, history will use that word.

Pete likes to be the old cool coach and if Seahawks signed Kaepernick, his legacy and coolness stock would go up, which in turn might be the reason a player chooses Seattle instead of wherever. Same can be said of J.S. you have to know that he has to miss being extremely popular/famous as he was during the LOB days and having commentators/analysts saying how great you are, when that goes away you miss it and want it back which he would if Kaepernick is signed and if turned out to be good...aww lawd, every or most every commentators will be talking about how smart they were to get him and on and on. And it would make the Seahawks the cool team, the team that tried to right a wrong. Once again, doesn't matter what you think unless you are currently playing in High School, College or Pro because I do not know the exact number but a very large number of players think he got screwed and those are employees and if you have a business that a lot of people is trying to help right a wrong for an injustice that you personally have stock in, that is a company you would do things for that you probably wouldn't with someone else. Im surprised some other team hasn't tried to look like the team that cares just to boost profile and profits. If you think that signing Kaepernick would be bad for business then you are crazy. I think if a team would have brought him in to be a backup and that teams number 1 QB wasnt a franchise guy, that could have been an issue because it would have affected a young or non franchise guy to have Kaepernick behind you and players releasing videos saying he should be starting and before you know it it's been warped into QB vs QB and there wasn't one QB that wanted to be looked at as Kaepernick's nemesis especially the way stuff gets conflated to make outrage a crop. You had some teams that didn't need him but you had some teams that should have taken him from a Football, money, image issue that didn't and he might have not gone with a team that he thought signed him to use as a image fluffer.

I'm saying just from a Business angle we should sign him. The upside so outweighs any negative and I can almost guarantee if we did sign him, it would be the reason at least one(I think more) player now or in the future picks us over another team, or takes a more favorable contract or stays inbounds or late in weight room or whatever. And if he still had something players would play hard for him due to their feelings about issue. Sign him.
Let me start by saying Seattle should never listen to you or any other arm chair GMs that stink up this place.