Seahawks to bring back Dobbs and Schilling per PC

ivotuk

Reaction score
drdiags":2zsd13ho said:
jammerhawk":2zsd13ho said:
Apparently Pete also indicated that the team was also interested in bringing back Kevin Williams as well.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2015/3/25/829 ... ree-agency

All in all Kevin Williams played quite well last year.

Yeah, I would like for Kevin Williams to come back. If he decides to move on, I hope he picks the Superbowl winner as the team he chooses. I know SB49 not only tore up the Seahawks players, organization and fans but I guess Williams was my adopt-a-vet to win a Superbowl and took the loss very hard. Probably why the team sounds like they have to convince him to come back.

I think of players through-out history that put in HOF careers but never could win the big one. Williams did more than just hold a spot in order to collect. He did the best he could to fill in when Mebane went down.

Glad to hear TJack may be coming back. Means we won't lose Zeb to some other fanbase ... ha ha!

That would be horrific! 90% of our posting talent is in that one man alone! {Well at least now that Pe is gone :p}

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
kearly":m3ygbv7q said:
Dobbs looked good last year. Just the latest player to get cut by a different team, then come to Seattle and make you wonder who in the hell would cut a player like that.

Trent Baalke in particular has created a nice little pipeline for such players.
Dobbs is solid. Sorta like a stouter, more versatile version if Craig Terril.

justafan

Reaction score
Comparing Schilling to Chris Gray might be the worst comparison i ever heard and a huge insult to Gray.He was the consummate pro.Beat to hell.grizzled vet who had nothing but the will and heart to play in the NFL.
Always showed up on game day and gave his best even though a lot players would have taken the day off.I doubt many OL played as many consecutive games here as he has.
I would love to have 3 Chris Grays right now.
Schilling has everything it takes to have had a better career except the heart and desire to compete like Gray did.Put Grays mind in Shillings body you have an All Pro player.

McGruff

Reaction score
Chris Gray may have been all of that but he was still the consumate .Net whipping boy.

Laloosh

Reaction score
MysterMatt":1i1yz4et said:
I'm not sure to what extent either of these guys make a consistent impact, but I like them both. Dobbs sort of makes up for the huge (to me) disappointment of Scruggs, meaning he can potentially play the 5 Tech and provide interior pass rush. I always thought Scruggs would be awesome there, but now it seems he's one injury from being added to the mountain of NFL Neverwases. Sad.

Gilliam provides a lot of versatility on the OL. Can't he play a bit of Tackle, too? He's certainly an option to be a key depth player in multiple positions, which we'll need pretty badly if Bailey gets promoted to full-time LG.

Again, their actual potential is cloudy, but both could be very nice depth players. Fingers crossed for everyone's sake.

Have to agree. I don't have an eye for DL talent but I thought the guy's physical attributes would have at least helped. He was so underwhelming.

Latest posts