Seahawks Training Camp is Officially Sold Out

Jville

Reaction score
Registration opened to the public this morning at 10 a.m. and sold out within 45 minutes. More than 30,000 spots for the 12 practices were filled.

That was quick.

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/press/article-1/Seahawks-Training-Camp-Presented-by-Bing-is-Officially-Sold-Out/d074240a-28f6-48ee-87a1-659daecff9fb[/urltargetblank]

Throwdown

Reaction score
Well hopefully like last year, Bing will have a twitter contest thingy, thats how I got to go last year.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
We've been going to this Pete Carroll era training camp a couple of times a summer since VMAC offered it... I guess now that we are world champions, those days of easy to get training camp tickets are gone.

I still remember my wife and I lined up along the fence watching practice and someone nearby asked "who is that little rookie #29...I wonder if he will make the team" and I think I heard the same thing about #3 two years ago. Just something about a summer day sitting on our camping chairs at VMAC with the binocs and some food (and a printed out roster with all the new rookies). Even watching Pete's coaching energy is fun.

Lots of good memories for us... if you were lucky enough to get your tickets this year, make some new friends, enjoy it and have fun for us. Oh and post some reports for us to read all about it.

Go Hawks! (again)