Seahawks vs Patriots. (Speculation)

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
I remember after we won the SB, Bellichick said that if Patriots were to face Seahawks in SB they would get destroyed. Then he goes and gets Revis and Browner to implement our defense. Of course this year is different but I think we would beat them if it came down to us two being in this years SB.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
pmedic920":3g01fugz said:
I heard one of the guys on NFLN this morning, say he's picking a Hawks/ Pats Super Bowl.

It's a possibility.

How sweet would it be, to beat Manning AND Brady in BACK to BACK Super Bowls?

Purdy sweet if you ask me.

Edit: and we we took out Rodgers to get there.
:{)

would love to see the Hawks get to the super bowl , Let be careful not get too far ahead, that is always a recipe for disaster.

But if they get there I also think it will be New England .

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":28mkcudk said:
Sgt. Largent":28mkcudk said:
kearly":28mkcudk said:
Gronk would present some major challenges for Seattle. The rest of their offense would get shut down though.

What makes you say this? Not saying you're wrong, but the Hawks have always shut down TE's. Olsen, Graham, Davis, name the big time TE and we've locked em down.

Gronk feasts on average LB's and safeties that he can out muscle, IMO wouldn't happen with us.
Yeah, look how we shutdown Gates in San Diego earlier this year.......

Like I said, aberration. 120 degree temps, a hurt Kam and Rivers throwing balls out of his freaking mind.

Ain't no way in hell that'd happen again.

AgentDib

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":ce98h0gn said:
would love to see the Hawks get to the super bowl , Let be careful not get too far ahead, that is always a recipe for disaster.
I prefer to live dangerously, which is why I'm more concerned about which team we are going to face in Super Bowl LX. Wilson will be 37 on an expiring contract and looking to retire on a high note, but the AFC team will be the Texans and they will be riding a wave of popular sentiment following the 2024 Houston Rodeo mishap at NRG stadium.

Greenhell

Reaction score
AgentDib":7wxrvm1h said:
seahawk Dan":7wxrvm1h said:
I prefer to live dangerously, which is why I'm more concerned about which team we are going to face in Super Bowl LX. Wilson will be 37 on an expiring contract and looking to retire on a high note, but the AFC team will be the Texans and they will be riding a wave of popular sentiment following the 2024 Houston Rodeo mishap at NRG stadium.

So by this, how many SBs have Russ and Seattle won?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
AgentDib":3726z47n said:
seahawk Dan":3726z47n said:

NRG stadium??? Ohh ....New Rustlers Geans stadium. I was thinking Wranglers Stadium myself. Um nevahmind. LOL

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't remember if I picked a Pats/Hawks SB or Broncs/Hawks rematch in the official prediction thread.

Right now I am going with Pats/Hawks. Could be Packers/Pats just as easily.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I would really enjoy beating the Colts or the Patriots, for the reasons listed. A repeat win over the Broncos would be hilarious, though.

Sac

Reaction score
I know it's fantasy football but...

The 'Hawks have been something like the 4th worst against opponent TEs this year. That's odd considering we shut down TEs the last couple years.

McGruff

Reaction score
If Luck and the Colts make the Superbowl, you can bet for a repeat of 2005 on the field.

The fix is in . . . The Golden Boy must get his crown.

hieroglyphics

Reaction score
People are sleeping on the Steelers. They have the 2nd best offense in the NFL at the moment. If it comes down to a shootout game between them and the Patriots, not sure I'd bet against Big Ben and all those weapons.

Its amazing that the best AFC organizations of the 2000s (Baltimore, New England, Denver, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis) are all the best again in 2014.

Reaction score
hieroglyphics":31ph93my said:
People are sleeping on the Steelers. They have the 2nd best offense in the NFL at the moment. If it comes down to a shootout game between them and the Patriots, not sure I'd bet against Big Ben and all those weapons.

Its amazing that the best AFC organizations of the 2000s (Baltimore, New England, Denver, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis) are all the best again in 2014.

God how I would love to face the steelers, the beat down would be epic, but they will never make it shitty defense does not win Championships.