Seahawks will have to bring up ILB before the start.

Chawker

Reaction score
With BBK and Rat on the mend, Seattle will have to promote a ILBer before the start of the season. Its down to Jones or Muse. We can't play with only 2 ILbers.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Right now they do not have enough ILBs to run a traditional 34. I think we are going to see a ton of mixed fronts with 3 safety looks.

sutz

Reaction score
Right now they do not have enough ILBs to run a traditional 34. I think we are going to see a ton of mixed fronts with 3 safety looks.
Yeah, Adams can double as an ILB.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The team is planning not to run a traditional 3-4 and will use additional high (safety/safeties) looks to improve the coverage abilities of the D.

sdog1981

Reaction score
The team is planning not to run a traditional 3-4 and will use additional high (safety/safeties) looks to improve the coverage abilities of the D.
After the final cuts, it looks like the team is going to run a lot of 335 stack.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
It's very odd that the Seahawks are going into the season with only 2 ILBs. They can get ultra thin there quickly. I hope Pete/JS have a plan to shore up the depth in case of injuries. Joe Schobert and Blake Martinez are still available so maybe they make a run at them in the near future.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I hope we're going to see a safety/deathbacker kind of often. This person would be a third safety of a sort, but typically in the box.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawks will have a very high draft pick next year, and get the QB they want.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
Maybe Pete could cover the position with a outside LB, like Boya Mafe, he has the speed and size to do the job. I wouldn't put it passed Pete to do something of this nature. Mafe his all the tools to become a all pro at the position.

chrispy

Reaction score
When you're not worried about pass coverage over the middle, you can use a OL .... Poona Ford: ILB every time we play the Broncos.

toffee

Reaction score
Just like I predicted they would, Seattle brings up Tanners Muse and moves Alton Robinson to IR, whitch we migth of lost him for the season.
Tanner is undersized but got 4.4 speed. can the guy tackle?

Latest posts