Seahawks will never get the Chiefs treatment

Smellyman

Reaction score
If it is close hold, if it looks off, false start, if there is a beneficial PI, hold, If there is a nice run, hold.

Edit: just note how often the Giants will hold. Won't be called

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
If it is close hold, if it looks off, false start, if there is a beneficial PI, hold, If there is a nice run, hold
It's amazing how the ref knew there was going to be PI so he threw the flag for holding before the pass even got there! Time traveling refs!

JPatera76

Reaction score
If it is close hold, if it looks off, false start, if there is a beneficial PI, hold, If there is a nice run, hold
Not according to some lol. Out of that entire flag **** fest, there was 1 maybe two at the most legit penalties. The rest were the refs making it known who Seattle is playing against.

Can't set a tone or rhythm when the officials are stepping on the nuts.

Mizak

Reaction score
i mean, the Chiefs earned it? 5 straight AFC championships games. 3 superbowl trips, with 2 trophies. Maybe the Hawks should play like the Chiefs.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Not according to some lol. Out of that entire flag **** fest, there was 1 maybe two at the most legit penalties. The rest were the refs making it known who Seattle is playing against.

Can't set a tone or rhythm when the officials are stepping on the nuts.
You should learn the rule book and/or watch the replays more.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
It sucks but both holding calls were legit. If Geno throws a seconded earlier I don’t think that gets called. On the run play he clearly grabbed the collar and turned the defender.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
It sucks but both holding calls were legit. If Geno throws a seconded earlier I don’t think that gets called. On the run play he clearly grabbed the collar and turned the defender.
And DK very clearly held as well.

JPatera76

Reaction score
From the guy who thought two defenders running into each other was an illegal rub play...
Keep it up dude. If you want to keep going AT me, take it to PM's.

Gameday forum = Knee Jerk reactions. If you don't like how the people are REACTING to stuff happening in the game, go chill somewhere else.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Keep it up dude. If you want to keep going AT me, take it to PM's.

Gameday forum = Knee Jerk reactions. If you don't like how the people are REACTING to stuff happening in the game, go chill somewhere else.
lol cool story