Seahawks will score 40+ points today

AlphaOmega

Reaction score
joeseahawks":25q25h0l said:
Yes, you can take this to the bank. Defense will score, Special team will score and offense will definitely score.
I know Manning can throw the ball and Broncos can score too. But I don't see them scoring 40 points on our defense. And I know our offense doesn't turn the ball over and our Special team has been special and will continue to be special.

Conclusion: We are winning this game.
That's my prediction and I'm sticking with it no matter what the experts (who have watched 3 Seahawks games all season) say. I don't give a &&&& about those talking heads.
It was spoken. It was done. You're a prophet. Deep respects. Go Hawks!

GCrow

Reaction score
You sir... make a "Seahawks will repeat" thread NOW!

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I had a feeling all week that it would be a blowout by Seattle. I just didn't have the cahones to post it. Or maybe I just didn't want to jinx it.

49ers

Reaction score
This is one of the most amazing predictions I've read from any thread ever.

And he started a new one to say it.

Kudos to you.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
joeseahawks":11ihb6x4 said:
Yes, you can take this to the bank. Defense will score, Special team will score and offense will definitely score.
I know Manning can throw the ball and Broncos can score too. But I don't see them scoring 40 points on our defense. And I know our offense doesn't turn the ball over and our Special team has been special and will continue to be special.

Conclusion: We are winning this game.
That's my prediction and I'm sticking with it no matter what the experts (who have watched 3 Seahawks games all season) say. I don't give a &&&& about those talking heads.

A tip of the cap to you, sir!

OP
OP
J

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Don't give me any credit ... give the Seahawks Organization all the credit. I have watched most of their game and that's how they have won games the last 2 seasons. People who didn't believe in our team haven't been paying attention the last 2 years.
All the credit to Pete, Russell, John S., Earl, Kam, Malcom, Sherman, Bennett, Avril, Mebane, Willson,... and all those guys.

SSEHAWK

Reaction score
If Blitzer has Eyeore, you should have the Prophet, above your name.

A

Anonymous

Nice Joe, very nice.

As somebody already said, you are clearly "NostraHawkus".

Good job.

Happy

Reaction score
SSEHAWK":tctqd2k0 said:
If Blitzer has Eyeore, you should have the Prophet, above your name.

Sounds reasonable to me...

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
They were who they thought they were.

Many of us knew that the offense would have success. I did think Denver would score more, but I had the Hawks scoring 34 in a ball control game.

The Hawks defense is 100 percent legit. The 85 Bears didn't have to play by these rules. Defense wins championships!

Latest posts