SEAHAWKS!!!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Someone should be monitoring this situation closely.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Got a picture text from the enemy last week (9er fan). He was wearing a T-shirt with the word 'SHECOCKS', and our logo, circled and crossed out. Under it were the words 'GO 49ers'.

I applauded the originality, then reminded him his adolescent hi-jinx and sophomoric shenanigans spoke volumes about he and his fan base. He replied..."tell your Hawk buddies that if they come to the stick, they better bring mace". He's not returned my texts since the Niner meltdown in N.O. ; )

BTW, the guy has a BDS from Stanford, imagine the rest of their fan base. Do "bring mace".

Riley12

Reaction score
HawkWow":3g7nkst4 said:
Got a picture text from the enemy last week (9er fan). He was wearing a T-shirt with the word 'SHECOCKS', and our logo, circled and crossed out. Under it were the words 'GO 49ers'.

I embrace any and all attempts at disparaging versions of "Seahawks". They are all better than being called the "Niners"

HawkWow

Reaction score
Riley12":3ch7vutv said:
HawkWow":3ch7vutv said:

I embrace any and all attempts at disparaging versions of "Seahawks". They are all better than being called the "Niners"

Me too. When the 9er fans at post game STL were chanting "SEAHAWKS SUCK SEAHAWKS SUCK". I was hopeful they'd market the T-shirt. I'd love to have one.

tdigitee

Reaction score
HawkWow":1bsko5o3 said:
Me too. When the 9er fans at post game STL were chanting "SEAHAWKS SUCK SEAHAWKS SUCK". I was hopeful they'd market the T-shirt. I'd love to have one.

Possibly even better if the back said 71-16 in Hawks colors

Latest posts