Seahulk???

Cartire

Reaction score
From what I gathered from all of it, its about money. He cant afford to keep his season tickets and dress up as the SeaHulk.

Silentwander

Reaction score
I don't feel sorry for Seahulk. Some of us can't afford for a ticket. I rather donate to someone who has an illness or cancer.

Seahulk should cut the costs down like different cheap seat, skip paints until he can afford or paint himself, or just stay home. Or find Hulk costume instead the body paints.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I like the poll at the bottom of that article.

Would you give money to get the Seahulk to the Seahawks playoff games?

Yes = 1,566
No = 11,153

1,566 crazy people.

shawnsim

Reaction score
I remember this.
Dude got blasted here and on social media rather fiercely. It was pretty brutal.

The next game he went to someone got some pics of him passed out drunk in one of the stadium entrances. Iirc, the pictures were debated as being somewhat spurious.

I feel kind of sorry for the guy now. He had an image of himself, that defined himself, to himself and, in reality no one really cared. Identity crisis.
I seem to remember that he was a recovering alcoholic (also his wife) who had years of sobriety under his belt.
I also seem to remember his wife posting something about it as well.
Of course I may have it all wrong but, someone could probably link the old thread. Sorry. I would but I am on my phone and too old to be savvy enough to use it properly. :?

peppersjap

Reaction score
I think he is pathetic as are people like Big Lo. How about just being a fan and not making it about yourself! My 2 tickets cost around $1300 a year, I spend zero on makeup and would be embarrassed if someone wanted my autograph unless I was playing. The guy's plea for money was nothing short of pathetic!

Rob12

Reaction score
I think that people ripping on him are being petty. So, he asked for help. Obviously people said no. So what? Move on.

I do think he was seeking attention, but I think he genuinely loves this team and enjoys being at games.

I guess I'm indifferent about him. I'm not throwing money his way to get him to games, but I don't feel the need to chide him, either. He's a 12 like the rest of us are.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Rob12":2zxei4wz said:
I think that people ripping on him are being petty. So, he asked for help. Obviously people said no. So what? Move on.

I do think he was seeking attention, but I think he genuinely loves this team and enjoys being at games.

I guess I'm indifferent about him. I'm not throwing money his way to get him to games, but I don't feel the need to chide him, either. He's a 12 like the rest of us are.
He's not a 12. It's about him and not the team. If he was a real 12 he would be content just to get in the stadium. He wouldn't have to make sure he gets the primo seats up close so he can be on TV. As someone who sits way up high in the stadium I feel no sympathy that he can't afford his front row attention hor seats anymore. He can come do his stichk up in the 300 level with the rest of the 12's. No he won't be on TV.. Oh I forgot, that's the reason he's there.

He's pathetic

LargentFan

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with him. I do have a problem with anyone who acts like it's up to them to decide who is and isn't a fan.
No disrespect, Tech, but who made you arbiter of who is and isn't a 12? Sorry man, but you don't get to decide that. I'm not saying he's a true or amazing fan. Maybe he's fair-weather or in it for the money, but that's not for me to say, nor do I care. Anyone who shows up and makes noise at appropriate times is a 12 in my book. I don't care what else is going on. They can go home an beat their wives and kids, or go build an orphanage in Uganda. Their fan status is up to them and no one else.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
peppersjap":2m648bgq said:
I think he is pathetic as are people like Big Lo. How about just being a fan and not making it about yourself! My 2 tickets cost around $1300 a year, I spend zero on makeup and would be embarrassed if someone wanted my autograph unless I was playing. The guy's plea for money was nothing short of pathetic!

Including Lorin (Lo) in this is sad. You obviously have no clue about him as a person.
He is one of the kindest most charitable people I know.

Reaction score
I saw Seahulk about 9AM before a game in 2013 with my 2 and 4 year olds. They desperately wanted a picture. There was nobody around at that time and he insisted the only way he would take a picture was for $10.

After explaining to my kids they could not get a picture with him out of principle, I do not consider him a fan and frankly, just hearing his name pisses me off.

pmedic920

Reaction score
IMHO, he seems to think that he is part of the show, IMHO he is not.
Short of a hand full of kids, I can't imagine anybody caring if they saw him at the game or not.

Knowing what he spent getting to his seat in all his make up (he told us) I think of how many Dads/sons could go see a game that might never have the chance.
He's a legend in his own mind, I would buy him some groceries if he was hungry but I wouldn't give him one penny to help him go to a game.
I couldn't care any less if I ever saw "seahulk" at a game again.

Edit: feel the same way about any of the "super fans" that dress up to be on TV.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Code:
pmedic920":1ks8i3jn said:
IMHO, he seems to think that he is part of the show, IMHO he is not.
Short of a hand full of kids, I can't imagine anybody caring if they saw him at the game or not.

Knowing what he spent getting to his seat in all his make up (he told us) I think of how many Dads/sons could go see a game that might never have the chance.
He's a legend in his own mind, I would buy him some groceries if he was hungry but I wouldn't give him one penny to help him go to a game.
I couldn't care any less if I ever saw "seahulk" at a game again.

Edit: feel the same way about any of the "super fans" that dress up to be on TV.

Lorin, Shannon Sea Pimp n Mr. and Mrs. Seahawk,Mama blue?
Those people have all HAD those front row seats since the 70's.
So they can't dress up? You wear a jersey to the game, some think that is silly

The problem with Seahulk is he paid extra to be down there for the attention.
Everyone else already was down there as they wanted the best seat.
Shannon Sea Pimp continues the tradition his mom started. She painted every one of those signs we used to see on TV in the 70's n 80's. She's 93 now.
They also are pretty generous about letting other fans enjoy the experience. Gifting those tickets to people that may never get to a game, and get front row.

pmedic920

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":3j1bpwpe said:
Lorin, Shannon Sea Pimp n Mr. and Mrs. Seahawk,Mama blue?
Those people have all HAD those front row seats since the 70's.
So they can't dress up? You wear a jersey to the game, some think that is silly

The problem with Seahulk is he paid extra to be down there for the attention.
Everyone else already was down there as they wanted the best seat.
Shannon Sea Pimp continues the tradition his mom started. She painted every one of those signs we used to see on TV in the 70's n 80's. She's 93 now.
They also are pretty generous about letting other fans enjoy the experience. Gifting those tickets to people that may never get to a game, and get front row.

Fans can do whatever they want to do. I'm not hating or condemning any of them.
I just saying that I wouldn't help any of them pay for their tickets, travel or make up.

I never said that they can't "dress up" please don't put words in my mouth.
Like I said, I do feel the same about the folks you mentioned as I do "seahulk"

Edit: let me tell you a little about my personality.
I'd give $2000.00 bucks to get a group of under privileged kids to a game before I'd give $1.00 to any of those fans.
I don't hate or dislike any of them but I sure as hell don't care if they get to go to games or not. They've all been to many games and there are thousands of people that will never get to go.
IMHO if Seahulk or any of the made up super fans what to be heroes, they should use their celebrity to raise money for kids to get to a game, not to to get themselves to a game.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
That's just it, Big Lo DOES give his seats to people like that.
I sat in Shannon's seats in a pre season game and Lo wasn't even there. He'd given them to a deserving family

pmedic920

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":2518bqr7 said:
That's just it, Big Lo DOES give his seats to people like that.
I sat in Shannon's seats in a pre season game and Lo wasn't even there. He'd given them to a deserving family

That's cool, admirable, I still would not donate money to help him get to a game.

Latest posts