Season ticket holders, sign up for Draft Day viewing

drdiags

Reaction score
You may want to check your e-mail, I just got an email stating that a first come/first serve sign up is available for the free showing of "Draft Day" at the Cinerama in Seattle April 11th. Doors open at 6:15 p.m with a 7:00 p.m. start. Guest appearances by Manu Tuiasosopo and Marcus Trufant. Have to register by Friday April 4th.

An RSVP link is embedded in the e-mail. You have to enter a code provided in the e-mail. Good luck.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
You know, I have no shortage of friends who'll take one of my season tix off my hands, but this movie is a tougher sell. I'm interested, because I'm a homer, but...

Reaction score
MysterMatt":3qg093qk said:
You know, I have no shortage of friends who'll take one of my season tix off my hands, but this movie is a tougher sell. I'm interested, because I'm a homer, but...
Yeah, if the movie didn't look so BAD, I'd be totally into this...

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Yanno....I think I shall wait for the Movie.....on May 8th. LOL

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, nice gesture Seahawks, but I'll pass. Not driving after work from Maple Valley to downtown Seattle on a (rainy) Monday during full blown commuter traffic hours just for that.

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
Yep, I am passing on it as well but figured some folks like free stuff. I figure die-hard Riley12 and Lymon will probably jump on this.

Riley12

Reaction score
All the passes are gone. Oh well.

I hope whomever goes, has fun. Eat lots of free concessions for me!!

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
Tried to get tickets but they were already gone...If anyone finds out they can't make it, let me know. They will probably end up on Craigslist like the parade passes did.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
drdiags":3oltnviv said:
Yep, I am passing on it as well but figured some folks like free stuff. I figure die-hard Riley12 and Lymon will probably jump on this.

Most definitely! I didn't mean to come off snarky...It's actually pretty cool but too far for this goofball. :)

LymonHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":ib7tyqrr said:

I resemble that remark!! :les:

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
Aros":a176ubg9 said:
drdiags":a176ubg9 said:

Most definitely! I didn't mean to come off snarky...It's actually pretty cool but too far for this goofball. :)

Nope you didn't come off as snarky to me, didn't take it that way. I had the same thought, because unless they are giving out $100 samples, I couldn't see a reason to go and I work downtown. On a weekend, in Kent, I might give it a consideration. Surprising how quickly they ran out though.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Movie looks so terrible, but if they covered concessions I'd do it

Subzero717

Reaction score
↑ This. No offense to Dennis Leary but if he is in a serious roll thats all I need to know. It is a low budget thrown together movie in hopes of making a buck off enthusiast genre. Much like a Fast and Furious 2-6 with no costly stunts or special effects.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I have a spare pass to the screening Tuesday the 8th @ 7 down @ Pacific Place if someone wants to see it.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Was watching the NWCN feed this morning and they were interviewing Kevin Costner. He said that if the Seahawks invited him up to training camp, he would not mind. Heck he may even throw some balls around. They showed him passing and it was a perfect spiral. He said he throws it around once in a while.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The movie was just OK....... The one stand out mistake is that Seattle originally had the first overall pick in the movie. Not realistic when in reality we have the last pick! :)

Jayburd14

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3ejic1fv said:
The movie was just OK....... The one stand out mistake is that Seattle originally had the first overall pick in the movie. Not realistic when in reality we have the last pick! :)
What I didn't like is that they made the Seahawks GM look like a total dumbass, and who ever wrote the movie was stuck in 1993.

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
Jayburd14":2ictz1dn said:
Sports Hernia":2ictz1dn said:
What I didn't like is that they made the Seahawks GM look like a total dumbass, and who ever wrote the movie was stuck in 1993.
This was my issue with the movie as well. Seattle gm turns around and returns all the picks he got from trading the #1 pick to Cleveland plus they added a player to the deal for the #6 pick. Just dumb and unrealistic if you ask me.

Latest posts