Season ticket holders, sign up for Draft Day viewing

JonRud

Reaction score
Just saw it tonight in NJ. I started clapping the first time they showed the CLink and my wife got annoyed and elbowed me.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
i chuckled at how the Seahawk management is portrayed as the bad guy in the movie. Usually in sports movies it's the down and out franchises that are the good guys. Side note: seems like Cleveland fits the in baseball and football. Usually the bad guys are usual good teams like the Yankess (Majore League) Cowboys (Jerry McGuire). This might be the Hawks being though of as a team like that now.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I'd rather be signing up for a free ticket to the REAL draft day at Seahawks headquarters! Now THAT would have been worth it!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I just saw Draft Day today. I'm surprised, it was a good film. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I recommend that people see it; plus, the Seahawks play a somewhat prominent secondary role in it, and they actually filmed at the VMAC. It's also cool that they had real guys from NFL Network and ESPN have some small pats in it; Gruden, Mayock, Berman, Sanders, and more.

To those that didn't like it...Haters gonna hate, taters gonna Tate, and remember that it's a MOVIE; not a friggin' documentary.

Latest posts