Season Tickets

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
rcambaker":1kseufkc said:
Jazzhawk":1kseufkc said:
I emailed my ticket rep and they said the Team opted to go with e-tickets this year. I'm bummed.

I'll calling BS on that statement. I think we would have heard something first. Also my wife was in a Season Ticket holder focus group and it was mentioned that there would NOT be only E tickets this year.
I very much hope I'm wrong. I dig paper ticket books, and just reported what my agent wrote back.

mikeak

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3pfx4zo9 said:
rcambaker":3pfx4zo9 said:
Jazzhawk":3pfx4zo9 said:
I emailed my ticket rep and they said the Team opted to go with e-tickets this year. I'm bummed.

I'll calling BS on that statement. I think we would have heard something first. Also my wife was in a Season Ticket holder focus group and it was mentioned that there would NOT be only E tickets this year.
I very much hope I'm wrong. I dig paper ticket books, and just reported what my agent wrote back.

Well regardless looks like there will still be a gift and a box :)

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Well, I never got an email saying they'd shipped, but they arrived today all the same. Not sure what all comes with them yet--I have mine shipped to a friend's house because people steal packages off my front porch sometimes--but they are shipping, so keep your eyes peeled.

rjas77

Reaction score
Got mine today. the freebie is pretty lame and cheep in my opinion

firemanseahawk

Reaction score
I like etickets if I can't make a game and have to sell but nothing beats a hard ticket around your neck! I got mine today with the cell charger. I will use it.

AlciG

Reaction score
:greetingsearthling:
I'm new here.

I'd love to have any tickets e or hard...

Living in the Netherlands I have to make do with League Pass. Still holding out hope Hawks will get to play in London someday so I can go see them live.

Been a fan for over 15 years but never seen a game in the flesh

hawksmode

Reaction score
firemanseahawk":1sqd6ncx said:
I like etickets if I can't make a game and have to sell but nothing beats a hard ticket around your neck! I got mine today with the cell charger. I will use it.

Cell charger? Like a "my battery is dead, lets give it some juice" stick?

Yeah, that is pretty lame. Flags and license plate frames are so much better....But honestly, I am sure I will think it is cool either way...lame, but cool cause it has our logo lol

devo2478

Reaction score
Is it black with suction cups and a cord to plug into your phone? The Vikings gave out those as well as a souvenir ticket for the first game in the new stadium in a hard plastic case like the one the Hawks gave out after they won the Super Bowl.

253hawk

Reaction score
hawksmode":3friiu7q said:
Cell charger? Like a "my battery is dead, lets give it some juice" stick?

Yeah, that is pretty lame. Flags and license plate frames are so much better....But honestly, I am sure I will think it is cool either way...lame, but cool cause it has our logo lol

It's probably so you can keep your phone charged to do some lame Pokemon crap at the stadium.

Just give me nice big blankets. Everything else sucks.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
My first thought when I got the gift because of the box it came in was that it was a pack of Seahawks poker cards and I was like..way to go cheap on us...

So when I realized it was a portable charger, much better. IMO it's a decent gift. Unless you're still in the stone age and using an indestructible Nokia, portable chargers are pretty useful. Especially extra ones you can leave in a car and stuff like that. I'm good with it.

nrayorr

Reaction score
rjas77":3g2klt4l said:
the freebie is pretty lame and cheep in my opinion
:ditto:

I thought it was a deck of cards at first. I already have two dual bank chargers like this so I was kinda disappointed with it. :(